Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What to do when friends go crazy with exams?  (Read 2966 times)

Budlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: What to do when friends go crazy with exams?
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 02:42:41 PM »

This is a total flame post.

Is this that loser "Wallace Stevens" from the kiddie board? This sounds like some useless discussion that he would come up with.

Nope, this is just me, going through a real situation. I made this post to be useful for me, if it's not useful for you then I'm glad you wasted your time responding.

Really? Then how come you just made up a screen-name?

Rockapotomus

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 03:34:46 PM »
Because I haven't posted here before.

Budlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 05:21:10 PM »

You mean you haven't posted here before under the screen name "rockapotomus."

Your post is a complete flame. Seriously, what people in a study group "yell at each other over case holdings?"

Are you and your fake study group extras from the movie "The Paper Chase?"

High stress levels? Are you kidding me. Yeah, exams are stressful, but not like you're making them to be. You're probably that same idiot who claimed he had a anxiety attack during his exam.

Anyway...you've gotten your "advice. Now go tell your lies somewhere else. I hear that the kiddie board is pretty gullible.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 08:16:28 PM »

Your post is a complete flame. Seriously, what people in a study group "yell at each other over case holdings?"

High stress levels? Are you kidding me. Yeah, exams are stressful, but not like you're making them to be. You're probably that same idiot who claimed he had a anxiety attack during his exam.

Anyway...you've gotten your "advice. Now go tell your lies somewhere else. I hear that the kiddie board is pretty gullible.

Uh...WTF?  Stop being an ass - I've seen people who are so high strung that if you don't agree with their view of a case holding, they're likely to snap. And if you have a study group full of these people, you get a lot of loud "discussion" that's largely a waste of time.

juliemccoy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Treat??
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 10:58:01 PM »
I did the study group thing up until it became unproductive. Avoid your classmates right now. The group is not going to be productive when the stress level is this high.
Vanderbilt 2010

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 11:51:55 PM »
I did the study group thing up until it became unproductive. Avoid your classmates right now. The group is not going to be productive when the stress level is this high.

its still productive if you cut it in size. 

juliemccoy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Treat??
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 12:00:45 AM »
Depends on the people who are in it  ;)
Vanderbilt 2010

Budlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 10:39:01 AM »

Uh...WTF?  Stop being an ass - I've seen people who are so high strung that if you don't agree with their view of a case holding, they're likely to snap. And if you have a study group full of these people, you get a lot of loud "discussion" that's largely a waste of time.

Next time I see you being a female dog to someone, (which happens quite a bit) I'll be sure to tell you to stop.

Anyway... I'm sick of people coming up with idiotic posts who are "looking for advice" when in actuality they're just making crap up. I really hope that this person is flaming, because if he's not, then he's obviosly got no common sense. (just like people who "snap" in a study group)

Bob Loblaw Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 12:07:46 PM »
then you are on the wrong board, my friend.

Budlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 02:04:57 PM »
then you are on the wrong board, my friend.

Touche'