Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Why Are Jews So Rich?  (Read 79100 times)

tenaciousd

• View Profile
Re: Why Are Jews So Rich?
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2008, 11:22:52 PM »
after careful consideration of a previous post, i think its safe to say an error was made on my part. and so i can see how i made a not so great comment. i now know how to handle a different viewpoint better than i did in my previous post after something was clarified for me. a heartily thank you to those who shed light on this.

Hopeless

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2009, 04:17:05 AM »
Well, at least you guys are posting in the right section of the forum.

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2009, 03:00:16 PM »
Education is right on the money but the precursor to education is the Jewish people's cunning foresight.  Jews know how they will feel and what they will want/need down the road.  The future is always on a Jew's mind and the safest bet on future is education.  Jews know now what many others know after they spend all there money or pass up a chance to excel in school.  Ingrained in the Jewish culture is foresight.

But not foreskin.

Seriously.  Hello?  This is my shining moment, lost, adrift in the LSD void...
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

merde

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2009, 11:27:35 PM »
Better question:

Why are Jews so damn sexy?

barrygoodlife

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2009, 12:31:02 PM »
A false premise...the NY Times is owned/run by a family of Episcopalians--the Annenbergs, once Jewish, converted well before WWII.

drummergirl0788

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2010, 03:12:49 AM »
If anyone is actually interested in hearing the answer to the original question than that would be great. I myself am a practicing Jew.

I would first like to say that not all Jews are rich. I lived in Israel for two years and there are plenty of poor Jews.

Secondly, when Jews were being prosecuted, non-Jews would not hire them to work. The only way Jews could make a living was to start there own business. Some non-Jewish work places that would actually hire Jews might force them to work on Jewish holidays, forcing the practicing Jews to quit and find employment elsewhere. This is why many of the big old companies are owned by Jews. If they couldn't find work than they went looking for the education to help them become successful.

To the person who said that Jews do not talk about G-d anymore. I am sorry that you have not met actively practicing Jews that really do have faith, and actually try to be good people. Every religion has its bad apples. No religion is perfect. You can't base a whole religion off of one type of Jew. There are many types of Jews that exists today.

in8Greek

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2011, 11:53:57 PM »
I think its geographic location of their bloodline.  if you superimpose Da vincis vuruvian man over a globe.  Wherever you and your bloodline are born determines your energy concentration. 3 main BRAIN / HEART / SEXUAL AREA.  higher north your are the more capability of complex thought... the more south your from, the more natural confidence you have (hence Lake titikaka location, area of high sexual energy)...  jews geographic location not only gives their minds favorable cosmic energy, but they also have a great mind with great confidence being in the center(perfect balance of energy)...gods processes are crazy..  Only reason I believe this is because im a greek who chases wisdom and im a Michigan born Georgia resident..these observations are very apparent when you pay attention..

lawyerintraining

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2011, 01:25:03 PM »
Simple, 1) They are gods chosen people and he loves them(one possible option)

2) They encourage their kids to go to college and NOT get knockedup/knockup someone who will be a financial drain on them(a dueshbag)
Caveat: They not stupid;they not whores(on average)

OP: What you mean, I can't smoke crack and have 8 kids from different people and not be as well of? HOW DARE YOU TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE!I'LL PULL YOUR DAMN WEAVE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morten Lund

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2011, 01:40:14 PM »
Seriously.  Hello?  This is my shining moment, lost, adrift in the LSD void...

If it makes you feel better, I did spot it and snickered.

:)

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2012, 05:03:28 PM »
Because they eat good healthy Christian babies.  How else?
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."