Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Why Are Jews So Rich?  (Read 77615 times)

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Why Are Jews So Rich?
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 01:05:36 PM »
OMFG. SERIOUSLY. Everyone who said anything in this thread not in jest must immediately report for ass-kicking sensitivity training.

<-- not jester... kek!
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

rhombot

• Sr. Citizen
  • hanthala
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 06:41:27 PM »
our parents were rich, our grandparents were rich... it's genetic.
case '09

deedeeleigh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • lsn
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 07:28:26 PM »
OMFG. SERIOUSLY. Everyone who said anything in this thread not in jest must immediately report for ass-kicking sensitivity training.

Just in case people missed this quote the first time around...

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 05:44:51 PM »
A-HEM.
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

tenaciousd

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 03:46:04 AM »
Well, it seems that Judaism is more of a fashion-trend or the commercialization of God, rather than cordial and invitational to teach others what God is about.  I always hear of Muslims and Christians talking of God's love and mercy, but I rarely--if ever--hear of a Jewish person talking about how God loves you, created you, and wants to be in a deep and personal relationship with you.

And to say that they are so rich would be a comical understatement.  Persians, Chinese and Indians are definitely richer, because they numerically outweigh them

but on the issue of God, i have yet to hear of an emotive, sentimental invite to be emotional with God.  I don't know, it just feels as if they haven't done a good job in teaching their faith as the other two have.

booyakasha45

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 04:08:42 AM »
well, you see, our assets are backed in Jew gold, so they much less susceptible to the whims of the dollar than your silly gentile investments are.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 02:11:04 PM »
Well, it seems that Judaism is more of a fashion-trend or the commercialization of God, rather than cordial and invitational to teach others what God is about.  I always hear of Muslims and Christians talking of God's love and mercy, but I rarely--if ever--hear of a Jewish person talking about how God loves you, created you, and wants to be in a deep and personal relationship with you.

And to say that they are so rich would be a comical understatement.  Persians, Chinese and Indians are definitely richer, because they numerically outweigh them

but on the issue of God, i have yet to hear of an emotive, sentimental invite to be emotional with God.  I don't know, it just feels as if they haven't done a good job in teaching their faith as the other two have.

What did I say?

Refresher course:

OMFG. SERIOUSLY. Everyone who said anything in this thread not in jest must immediately report for ass kicking sensitivity training.

Are you on drugs?
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

booyakasha45

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 02:40:17 PM »
I always hear of Muslims and Christians talking of God's love and mercy, but I rarely--if ever--hear of a Jewish person talking about how God loves you, created you, and wants to be in a deep and personal relationship with you.

Ever heard of Faith + 1?

tenaciousd

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 02:57:18 PM »
abc, i see you took your lsat this month. congrats. mind i ask what was you score; how long you studied; take a prep course?; and what you  did the morning of?  thank you.

booyakasha45

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2008, 03:09:34 PM »
Trust me, you don't want my conniving Jew-advice. It's bound to be misleading.