Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Why Are Jews So Rich?  (Read 78245 times)

tenaciousd

• View Profile
Re: Why Are Jews So Rich?
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2008, 03:34:50 PM »
now you're playing to get the best out of what you said. i specifically stated something that i was just curious about--not necessarily true--but of interest. that was the response i would usually get, perhaps i looked in the wrong place or time.  if you really are jewish, then i'd love to learn more of it, or maybe you can recommend me some books that you have read on God that have helped you or brought you close with Him. so, are you still not going to answer my previous question?

booyakasha45

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2008, 03:39:18 PM »
You appear to have trouble comprehending sarcasm.

I would have probably answered your question had you not reacted so obnoxiously. I'm sure someone else here will, though.  Or maybe you could use the "search" function!

tenaciousd

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2008, 03:44:32 PM »
i wasn't acting obnoxiously. you were simply playing when i first congratulated you and asked you something. i want to know what books you have read on God that have brought you closer to him and how you live humbly. what is the big deal? my apologies if i came off stingy but i really don't think i did. 

booyakasha45

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2008, 04:01:53 PM »
i wasn't acting obnoxiously. you were simply playing when i first congratulated you and asked you something. i want to know what books you have read on God that have brought you closer to him and how you live humbly. what is the big deal? my apologies if i came off stingy but i really don't think i did. 

I can't really respond to your first sentence because your grammar is indecipherable.

In response to your religious survey: I've read zero books on God. I'm not really a big fan of science fiction.

tenaciousd

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2008, 04:13:04 PM »
well, are you jewish?  do you not want to teach me stuff on kabbalah and God? i am very open and am willing to learn. do you pray? don't you think God is judging you right now for being so cold and rejecting? why not embrace the moment and follow what your religion teaches you?

http://www.aish.com/literacy/mitzvahs/Day_to_Day_Judaism_Kindness.asp

you are such a horrible example of your religion. i hope to seek another jewish person who is not as inept as you. and if you're thinking i'm fooling around, think again. not only do you act like a little argumentative girl, but you have no balls and can't man up and respond to my question; even after an unnecessary apology on my end! go ahead, counter what i just said by bringing something irrelevant into this matter, but your reaction today speaks for itself.

booyakasha45

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2008, 04:22:43 PM »
Judaism means different things to different people. I consider it to be a culture. Maybe you should be more open-minded. Not everyone subscribes to your version of religion, and most people do not care to justify their disagreements with you, especially when your arguments are aggressive and blatantly ignorant.

Do I pray? No. Why you care is beyond me.

I'm not sure why you're talking about balls, or my lack of balls. Nor am I sure to which "question" you are even referring, because, apparently, you don't adhere to basic grammatic conventions. I'm assuming you want LSAT help from me, still. I think you should probably ask somebody else. Better yet, I think you should forget about law school entirely. Based on the level of intelligence exhibited in your posts, I doubt even Jesus himself could help you succeed on the LSAT.

tenaciousd

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2008, 05:36:56 PM »
you are an utter fool, abc. those are the only three letters in your vocabulary.  what was grammatically incorrect in my last post? obviously nothing, you retard. did i say i want lsat help from you?  i asked you four simple questions, not to give me your lowdown or routine on how you did it.  lol. drop out of law school now, because YOU obviously can't comprehend what i'm even SAYING! you are so ridiculous it is beyond belief.

secondly, if you consider judaism to be a culture, you have to accordingly apply its basic tenets to your life. you can't cherry-pick which ones you deem necessary to suit your interests. otherwise, that is an anomalous approach to the religion entirely. lol. judaism says be humble and kind, but you chose to disregard those virtues. i can't even communicate with someone as low-minded as you.

you are going to be a failure for the rest of your life judging by your choice of words and reaction to my post when, clearly, contained no offensive remarks against you. this is unarguable.

the level of intelligence in your post is offensive to common-sense. law school doesn't want double-talkers, abc.

booyakasha45

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2008, 06:12:43 PM »
so, since you say I am a "retard," and you are obviously correct, you're also saying that you solicited LSAT advice from a "retarded" person, multiple times, despite the fact that you had ample evidence of my "retardation"? what does that say about you?

Yeah, I'm going to be a huge failure, you're right. you must be a prophet...like Jesus. My refusal to "man up" and respond to your inflammatory comments clearly precludes any chance I had at being a successful lawyer. At least I've learned, from your post, that "manning up" consists of (1) disregard for grammatical conventions; (2) using middle-school insults that suggest you are an ignorant bigot; (3) randomly using a Latin word, such as "ergo" to reaffirm your intelligence; (4) making sweeping generalizations about the futures and qualities of people you don't know; (5) confidently telling the person with whom you are arguing what he/she "knows;" (6) randomly misusing caps for emphasis, just to remind people of the incomprehensible enormity of your testicles;(7) making judgments about your opponents testicles/lack thereof without ever having seen them; (8.) denying the fact that your argument is offensive, contrary to reality; (9) making subject-verb agreement errors in describing your opponent's intelligence ("the level of intelligence in your post are offensive to common-sense"); (10) misusing a metaphor; (11) intuitively knowing what law school "doesn't want" (double-talkers, evidently); (12) not justifying any of your outlandish assertions; (13) having unwavering commitment to your viewpoint, no matter how unreasonable it may be; and (14) aggressively and illiterately imposing said viewpoint on random people on the internet.

Look at all that advice you've given me without even trying. Only a brilliant person could have said so much with such a short post. I guess the student has become the teacher. Mazel tov. That's Jew for congratulations.

I bet LSAC is going to give you an honorary 181 to recognize your unprecedented brilliance.

tenaciousd

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2008, 06:35:34 PM »
^lol, a confabulated response in order to deviate from what i'm saying. my core issue was on judaism. you are not applying its basic principles to your dictum.  judge judy, who will be smarter than you ever will, insults people in her courtroom all the time by calling them 'idiot,' 'moron,' and 'stupid.'  does that make her ignorant? we just like stating the obvious.

your issue-spotting is doing you more harm than good because of your effort to ridicule me when i have stated simple facts. you are convoluted and cannot get to the point. you might not be able to live with someone, i don't know, but judging by your posts, you love to get caught up in unnecessary arguments and get on my bad side when clearly, i never once insulted you. rather, you insulted me.

there were no grammatical conventions in my post. this isn't an appellate brief. this was a simple post that asked a simple question, and it seems you can't answer simple questions, which has foreshadowed your inability to address anything simple.

my outlandish assertions? lol. what outlandish assertions? don't use flowery language or big words to make it seem as if i did something that deviated from normal.  i asked you why don't you follow the core tenets of judaism, which includes kindness and humbleness.  and guess what? you chose not to answer it (again), because you can't stand the fact that you're deviating from what your religion is teaching you to do, to be a better person.

you clearly can't answer a simple question. instead, you chose to skirt the issue. i don't care what you think, the undeniable aspect of this conversation is that you couldn't even answer a simple question without stirring controversy. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out, but maybe we'll get one for you. 

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2008, 06:46:37 PM »
Ohmagad, I wish I were a mod so I could ban you. Don't be offensive. If you want to be taken seriously, howsabout not posting in a clearly hateful thread, which is also literally on "The Hate Board"? Ey? Start an actual thread. This one is for the jesting and the awful only. If you're not one, you're the other.
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.