Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Done finals, freaking out  (Read 3120 times)

cjh70

• View Profile
Done finals, freaking out
« on: December 11, 2007, 04:20:24 PM »
I am more neverous after taking the finals than I was before.  I went into every final knowing what I needed to know, but I don't know how well I put it on the exam.  I will be going crazy until I get my grades, which is not for another few weeks.

GA-fan

Re: Done finals, freaking out
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 04:24:32 PM »
Drink to block it out- I had nightmares the night after every final last year, and all it does is give you ulcers and bad sleep. Try to go for a run or hang out with non-law school friends. And know that the fear will go away after a couple weeks.

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 04:25:39 PM »
I am more neverous after taking the finals than I was before.  I went into every final knowing what I needed to know, but I don't know how well I put it on the exam.  I will be going crazy until I get my grades, which is not for another few weeks.

nothing to worry about now... just chill and forget about it.  dont talk to anyone about anything on the exam.  just chill and have fun till it starts up again.  nothing you can do now.

cjh70

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 05:31:36 PM »
I like that idea of reconnecting with my old non law school friends.  I believe I still have a reversionary right to them.  I left this a vested interest subject to open.
Thanks!

McLovin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 05:58:01 PM »

Don't worry about it.  The curve will never let you down.

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 06:36:26 PM »

ROFL

Don't worry about it.  The curve will never let you down.

Mina

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 12:16:21 AM »
Yeah, now that I'm thinking about it about I muaust've made a ton os mistakes everywhere, just bad exam taking, I must've failed...

blackpowerman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 12:31:30 AM »
i fear i have "abandoned" my real friends and now they have been reclaimed-  i am no longer the true owner.  oh well.  i will go to my nearest friend merchant and purchase some in good faith. 
"The fox knows many tricks; the hedgehog one good one" - Archilochus

reggiebush

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 04:50:00 AM »
What is this I hear about grades not being available until the Spring semester starts in January?

What's up with that?

If I did poorly on exams, I would not want to waste another semester's worth of tuition to remain at school and be below the top 20% of my class. I feel that I would already be at a disadvantage ranking wise, so I would seriously consider withdrawing if say, I was in the 50% rank.

How do we know grades before the Spring semester? It's like they try to take your money for the second semester when we don't even know how we performed this semester..... >:(

GA-fan

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 07:40:20 AM »
What is this I hear about grades not being available until the Spring semester starts in January?

What's up with that?

If I did poorly on exams, I would not want to waste another semester's worth of tuition to remain at school and be below the top 20% of my class. I feel that I would already be at a disadvantage ranking wise, so I would seriously consider withdrawing if say, I was in the 50% rank.

How do we know grades before the Spring semester? It's like they try to take your money for the second semester when we don't even know how we performed this semester..... >:(

Might want to start packing your bags. That is a ridiculous standard for yourself as a 1L, and the chances of attaining it aren't good. Not to be a prick, but are you serious?