Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Any Hope for Hopeless Situation?  (Read 3497 times)

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Any Hope for Hopeless Situation?
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2007, 08:13:06 PM »

Yes Gershow and I wish you a merry Christmas and a stellar new year my dear friend!

Exams are almost over and my spiritual sickness has almost reached its end.

2 to go: Admin law (gay) and Fam law (really gay)
[/quote]

I cant believe you used the word gay, thats so offensive.  Okay, I figured if I wrote that, I wouldnt have to listen to the people whining later on about you using that word. 

That being sad, I have con law II (really f-ing gay) tomorrow and I am done.  yay!

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2007, 08:16:06 PM »
Its the same as deciding to be "good" for the three weeks running up toward Christmas so Santa will bring you stuff.

gershonw

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2007, 10:13:20 PM »
for the record..im jewish.

but yes happy holidays to all

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2007, 10:28:07 PM »

ill talk to santa and have him bring you presents anyway.  i dont think he discriminates :)

gershonw

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2007, 10:32:30 PM »

ill talk to santa and have him bring you presents anyway.  i dont think he discriminates :)

does santa bring good grades...i just might convert....

nealric

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • a.k.a. Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2007, 10:49:25 PM »
To the OP: If it makes you feel any better, on the exams I am taking, it is theoretically possible to only complete 2/3 of the exam and still get an A-. I would imagine most issue spotters are like this.
Georgetown Law Graduate

Chief justice Earl Warren wasn't a stripper!
Now who's being naive?

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2007, 11:00:20 PM »
i think he does bring good grades, but its not worth the effort.

by the way guys, i have a situation.  i was in my exam today, and i had to go to the bathroom, so obviously i went.  anyway, i lost thirty seconds of my time and only finished the exam an hour and a half early... should i go to the dean?    i would really like that thirty seconds of my life back.

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2007, 11:01:44 PM »
and i am just joking, obviously.... i was actually thinking about OP during my exam today... not while i was in the bathroom obviously.

redjay

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2007, 05:58:08 PM »
good to know that finishing an exam early isnt the worst thing in the world - finished an hour early yesterday and everyone around me was still hammering away at their keyboards - it sucks cuz it gets you thinking "oh man, either I'm an idiot and I missed a bunch of stuff, or i was just really prepared..." inevitably you just assume you missed something. Oh well, over now, can't go back and change it.

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2007, 06:35:13 PM »
good to know that finishing an exam early isnt the worst thing in the world - finished an hour early yesterday and everyone around me was still hammering away at their keyboards - it sucks cuz it gets you thinking "oh man, either I'm an idiot and I missed a bunch of stuff, or i was just really prepared..." inevitably you just assume you missed something. Oh well, over now, can't go back and change it.

well, if it was an essay exam, possibly not such a good thing.   Nothing you can do about it now.  I finished one exam an hour early that was an essay and got right around the median grade in the class.  I find everyone finishes the multiple choice early though.   Either way, you are done now :)