Now is your chance to purchase outlines for the Florida Bar Exam. Studying for the bar exam can be very overwhelming - especially if you are studying for a difficult test like Florida. This set of outlines makes the vast amount of material you need to know more organized and manageable. I passed all portions of the July 2007 Florida Bar Exam with these outlines! I scored a 154 on the Multi-state (MBE) and a 153 on the Florida-portion!
The material for these outlines comes from various sources including:
1) Florida Barbri Live/Video prep course
2) Books, outlines, and other materials provided by Barbri
3) PMBR CDs (all of the MBE subjects)
4) PMBR 3 and 6 day early-bird prep course
All of the above materials cost over $4,000.00. Each outline has precious key words and hot exam topics highlighted and bolded, based on their likelihood of appearing on the Florida bar. Not only does this help you know what to focus on, but it makes life a lot easier. The outlines have been refined through reviewing thousands of MBE questions (real and practice) and the released and practice essay questions.
The outlines are easy to follow by listing the MBE rule and the Florida distinction (if any) side by side (instead of in an entirely separate book like the prep courses do). The outlines also make memorization easy by including the acronyms, tips for memorization, and other shortcuts learned in Barbri and PMBR. Save hours of precious study time!
The topics include:
Florida Equitable Remedies
Florida Family Law
Florida Civil Procedure
Florida Criminal Procedure
Florida Real Property
Florida Constitutional Law
Florida Professional Responsibility
* I can't tell you how IMPORTANT it is for your success on the Bar to have ALL subjects presented in a condensed form and conveniently available to you when you actually practice the MBE questions or Florida essays. Don't make the mistake of buying too many books for too much money; you will not have the time to read them all. The more you actually practice, the more likely you are to succeed. Get ready for the February 2008 exam now! These outlines are great study tools for current law students, too. Perfect for 1L's! Even if you are already enrolled in a commercial-review course, these outlines highlight the important areas that examiners frequently test on. Make your life easier!
* The outlines are in Microsoft Word format (.DOC files), delivered via email (free) or physical CD copy (w/ minimal shipping & handling charge).
Please see my feedback, which is an excellent indicator from objective third parties as to the quality of materials you will receive.
Here's what other customers have said:
"Exactly as described. Great outlines. Thanks!"
"Exactly as described. Fast turn around."
"good outlines - immediate delivery - thanks!"
"Thank you for the outlines - they are great!"
"Great product - a lot of time and energy has gone into it."
"These outlines are the best out there on ebay! Very detailed and yet thorough!"
$35 for the entire set! Payment via PayPal, money order, or personal check. Check out the sample outlines on the website.