Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I'm soo mad  (Read 2971 times)

whit1981

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: I'm soo mad
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 10:00:19 AM »
Let go and do something physical man. Get over your self.

Law Geek

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 04:26:10 PM »
dude ....why would i make this up?? unfortunately it is very much real. why do people on this forum question the authenticity of posts instead of focusing on the substantive quality of the question!!??? YES...1Ls were allowed to compete, YES.... what i said really happened. and YES, i posted this on the same day the brief was due, thursday. i see that i mispoke and said the brief was due Friday. but that's not the point. also, isn't one of the purposes of this forum venting??!! i sure saw many other posts that looked like venting!! i guess i was looking for someone to say "that's tough, sorry for your troubles." whatever man, u're a male private part. just wanted to tell u that.

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 10:25:43 PM »
I just did my moot court competition.  I busted my ass on that *&^%, then sent it to my partner.  About 45 minutes before I go to bed, she sends me a copy of the brief put all back together.  She edited the f*ck out of my thing because she apparently doesnt like umbrella paragraphs.  This was a 2L, so at least your partner only f*ed up their own section, mine messed up mine as well and made me lose sleep trying to fix it.

Next time, you shouldnt waste your time with a moot court competition if you dont have a friend you can get to compete with you.  Its obvious that a 1L cant even be remotely coherent or useful their first semester, so why you stick it out is beyond me.  I would  also seriously consider being a visiting student next semester, cause it sounds to me like the administration at your school is completely incompetent, and you are missing out on a quality education by being led by that *&^%. 

Either way, how did you do in arguments? 

Budlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2007, 01:11:12 PM »
That's tough, sorry for your troubles.

dude ....why would i make this up?? unfortunately it is very much real. why do people on this forum question the authenticity of posts instead of focusing on the substantive quality of the question!!??? YES...1Ls were allowed to compete, YES.... what i said really happened. and YES, i posted this on the same day the brief was due, thursday. i see that i mispoke and said the brief was due Friday. but that's not the point. also, isn't one of the purposes of this forum venting??!! i sure saw many other posts that looked like venting!! i guess i was looking for someone to say "that's tough, sorry for your troubles." whatever man, u're a male private part. just wanted to tell u that.

CoxlessPair

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2007, 07:14:01 PM »
Air Force JAG Corps

talkshowhost

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 04:15:42 AM »
elaborate flame?

babychicken

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 04:48:35 PM »
What school do you guys go to? I mean 1Ls on Moot court....I have never heard of that. I was a witness on the Moot court board but that's about it!

Anyhow so what's going on now?

be10dwn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 09:58:12 PM »
self emolation feminine hygiene product, give it a try. youre a f-in 3L stop giving a *&^% like the rest of us have.