Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: in class exams v. take home exams  (Read 4448 times)

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: in class exams v. take home exams
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 08:34:17 AM »
well, that happened to people at my high school, but law school isnt high school fortunately and, with a decent curve, its impossible to really have a terrible dip.  I could pretty much wing exams and pull straight B+'s which arent enough to have any offer revoked.

RickLax.com

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchoolBlogger.com
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 01:27:03 AM »
well, that happened to people at my high school, but law school isnt high school fortunately and, with a decent curve, its impossible to really have a terrible dip.  I could pretty much wing exams and pull straight B+'s which arent enough to have any offer revoked.

That's good to know...not sure how I feel about this whole "law school isn't high school" thing though...

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 08:35:21 AM »
you miss HS girls?  lol, i wont tell anyone, dont worry  ;)

RickLax.com

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchoolBlogger.com
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 11:04:23 PM »
you miss HS girls?  lol, i wont tell anyone, dont worry  ;)

No comment.

RickLax.com

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchoolBlogger.com
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2008, 02:35:36 PM »
Update: the blog is now RickLax

bossofyou

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 02:55:15 PM »
Word.  Take home exams are lame.  Much easier to distinguish yourself on an in-class exam.

Rick Lax, why the fukin d-bag photos on your website?  Good luck with your book and all.  Your home page photo just looks like a faggy come hither pose.  Perhaps, that is the target audience?  Hey if you make $$$, who cares, right?

RickLax.com

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchoolBlogger.com
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2008, 02:56:57 PM »
Word.  Take home exams are lame.  Much easier to distinguish yourself on an in-class exam.

Rick Lax, why the fukin d-bag photos on your website?  Good luck with your book and all.  Your home page photo just looks like a faggy come hither pose.  Perhaps, that is the target audience?  Hey if you make $$$, who cares, right?

Are you implying that I shouldn't want gay people to buy my book?  I definitely want gay people buying my book.  So in that sense, yes, who cares.  Uh...straight people too.  All, really. 

bossofyou

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2008, 03:09:32 PM »

Are you implying that I shouldn't want gay people to buy my book? 

Nope.  I am stating that the pic looks like a gay man flirting with the camera.

With that pic, I would expect to read sum funny shhit.  But, I didn't see anything funny - at least not within a couple clicks...