Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Are They For REAL?  (Read 6327 times)

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Are They For REAL?
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2007, 07:18:44 AM »
really?

No, not really.   Burning Sands is the moderator for this board.  You can tell by the line of blue stars under his name.

RickLax.com

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchoolBlogger.com
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2007, 05:55:01 PM »

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2007, 06:07:13 PM »
probably, lol, id delete you if i were the moderator, but i am sure you would do the same.

okay, forgive me in advance for asking this everyone else on the board, but what the hell is there to say about 1L year?  I could some mine up in about 35 seconds (lots of time in the library, good grades, gorgeous brunette, sluttly brunette, possibly pregnant blonde, decent job, the end).

blackpowerman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2007, 11:37:06 PM »
i had the "possibly pregnant dirty blonde" . . . and its not even end of first semeseter yet . . .
"The fox knows many tricks; the hedgehog one good one" - Archilochus

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 12:11:05 AM »
i had the "possibly pregnant dirty blonde" . . . and its not even end of first semeseter yet . . .

hahaha, mine wasnt dirty till i got to here  :P yours?

McLovin

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 04:45:39 AM »

hahaha, mine wasnt dirty till i got to here  :P yours?

My blonde was extremely dity/filthy and I regret having sex with her.  I've honestly never met a bigger whore in my life; she actually used a buttplug during the first and only time we had sex.  I could get into that stuff but she just whipped it out and stuck it in; so random.  Anyway, her boyfriend goes to my school and is a very large/popular guy so if he found out there would definitely be trouble. 

RickLax.com

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchoolBlogger.com
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2007, 04:48:40 PM »
probably, lol, id delete you if i were the moderator, but i am sure you would do the same.

okay, forgive me in advance for asking this everyone else on the board, but what the hell is there to say about 1L year?  I could some mine up in about 35 seconds (lots of time in the library, good grades, gorgeous brunette, sluttly brunette, possibly pregnant blonde, decent job, the end).

Yeah, but couldn't all books could be summed up in 30 seconds like that?

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2007, 07:15:54 PM »

yea, but most of them are interesting...

RickLax.com

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchoolBlogger.com
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2008, 02:55:17 PM »

yea, but most of them are interesting...

Just got my first book review in.  From Publishers Weekly.  They seemed to think it was interesting...

-RickLax