Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Are They For REAL?  (Read 6363 times)

RickLax.com

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchoolBlogger.com
    • Email
Re: Are They For REAL?
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 12:04:18 AM »
You think outlining is only for first semester 1Ls?  ???  Please tell me you're not serious...

No I am serious...but like I said, I don't do the study group thing, so I got no clue what everybody else does. Don't get the wrong idea, I study lots...but outlining always seemed...so....yeah, 1L to me.  Maybe I'm missing out. 

JG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 09:22:23 AM »
Even if you don't do the study group thing, do you talk to people?  Do you overhear conversations?  Nearly everyone I knew outlined for almost every class (other than "practical skills"-type classes like pretrial or ADR), all three years. It is very surprising to me that someone could think of it as a 1L-only thing.

cesco

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 10:31:10 AM »

No I am serious...but like I said, I don't do the study group thing, so I got no clue what everybody else does. Don't get the wrong idea, I study lots...but outlining always seemed...so....yeah, 1L to me.  Maybe I'm missing out. 

Do you really think your annoying posts are helping your cause? If anything, they are making you look like an idiot. 
Outlining is not just a 1L thing. Pull your head out of your ass.
2L

RickLax.com

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchoolBlogger.com
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 12:29:36 AM »
Even if you don't do the study group thing, do you talk to people?  Do you overhear conversations?  Nearly everyone I knew outlined for almost every class (other than "practical skills"-type classes like pretrial or ADR), all three years. It is very surprising to me that someone could think of it as a 1L-only thing.

I do hear stuff, but I don't know what to believe.  Like, people tell me they're going to the bookstore or library to study, and then when I see them there, they're ALWAYS on myspace or facebook....so I just tend to be skeptical when people tell me they're doing work for school, like outlining.

blackpowerman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 01:13:09 AM »
the people who claim to study the most are the ones who check their facebook the most...or play tetris, or bejeweled, or whatever.

that also runs close with the girl that leaves "i miss and love you joey" on her away message 24/7 is the same girl that is sucking your dik every nite . . . hows that for irony
"The fox knows many tricks; the hedgehog one good one" - Archilochus

RickLax.com

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchoolBlogger.com
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 04:08:05 PM »
the people who claim to study the most are the ones who check their facebook the most...or play tetris, or bejeweled, or whatever.

that also runs close with the girl that leaves "i miss and love you joey" on her away message 24/7 is the same girl that is sucking your dik every nite . . . hows that for irony

Mmmm...if somebody was doing that to me every night, I'm pretty sure I'd know about it by now...
It does sound ironic, though.

james

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 07:16:50 PM »

LOL- Jackpot!!!- Had to throw out a +1 for that!

As far as people starting to study in early Nov. I actually do buy it.  I typed in "torts outline" on google- that counts right?

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2007, 01:39:48 AM »
I start in october, and i dont know why you still post on here.  does the moderator block people ever?

RickLax.com

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchoolBlogger.com
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2007, 11:00:04 PM »
I start in october, and i dont know why you still post on here.  does the moderator block people ever?

i am the moderator.

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2007, 01:11:01 AM »
really?