Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: pre-law looking to hear from current law students who got into GULC  (Read 1165 times)

drbuff123

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: pre-law looking to hear from current law students who got into GULC
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 10:28:31 AM »
This is ridiculous.  Go to law school if you want to go to law school.  The people who tell you not to go are the people who were not mature enough to make an informed decision about what to do with their lives.  So they didn't try hard enough in their first year, ended up with less than stellar grades, and now want to blame it on "law school."  Give me a break.  We all must chose a career at one point or another, the law is just as good as anything else (if it is what you want to do), so be mature, make an informed decision, and then learn to live with it.  Oh, and if you don't like it, leave.  Life is too short for all of this negativity and self pity.   ;D

I made stellar grades and still wish I hadn't come.  Some people may like it though so I'm not going to give out a blanket  opinion that everyone should stay away.

lauralaw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 11:04:20 AM »
just for the record, i was being sarcastic in my reply to roe and strong   ::)

i'm not going to get talked out of law school but a message board.  i was here to just ask the question i asked.

:)

james

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2007, 09:08:30 PM »

i'm not going to get talked out of law school but a message board.  i was here to just ask the question i asked.

:)

[/quote]

What amazing strength of will you have.  Now get back on the other board and don't crowd us with this garbage.