Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Fortune in Dental Placement Agency-Insiders Guide  (Read 608 times)

rhiztela

• View Profile
Fortune in Dental Placement Agency-Insiders Guide
« on: October 10, 2007, 10:38:41 PM »

Build a Fortune in Dental Staffing Business. Whether you want to become a self employed dental hygienist, dentist, dental worker or wanting to own your own dental staffing services, dental temporary agency,dental temp agency,dental staffing services,dental employment agencies,dental placement agency. We have a step by step guide in starting your own dental staffing business, complete with all necessary documents and forms such contract agreements. visit http://www.medicalbusinessguides.com/dental_placement_agency.htm

:|

• View Profile
Re: Fortune in Dental Placement Agency-Insiders Guide
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 03:44:54 PM »
Well, speaking of dental hygienists and the like, I'd like to say my dental hygienist is cute. Every time I visit, I eat a whole package of Oreo cookies while waiting in the lobby. Sometimes she has to cancel the rest of the afternoon's appointments.
When I get bored I go to a 7-11 and ask for a 2-by-4 and a box of 3-by-5.

inlo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 04:00:14 PM »

Def A: The advertisement was a unilateral offer, construed as an invitation for an offer of sale, which may be accepted or rejected, and until accepted by the seller, it is not a contract.

Totally fu c k e d -up reasoning!

Greater Minneapolis Surplus (seller) (defendant) = Offerer
Lefkowitz (buyer) (plaintiff) = Offeree (the one that accepts)

Defendant is trying to reverse the terms when is recasting itself as the one that accepts (that is, the offeree) and the plaintiff as the offeror. The "invitation for an offer" artifice just won't work! 

This form of "reasoning" is more familiar than one'd think ...

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 06:24:35 PM »
Well, speaking of dental hygienists and the like, I'd like to say my dental hygienist is cute. Every time I visit, I eat a whole package of Oreo cookies while waiting in the lobby. Sometimes she has to cancel the rest of the afternoon's appointments.

any cookies left?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 06:25:27 PM »

Def A: The advertisement was a unilateral offer, construed as an invitation for an offer of sale, which may be accepted or rejected, and until accepted by the seller, it is not a contract.

Totally fu c k e d -up reasoning!

Greater Minneapolis Surplus (seller) (defendant) = Offerer
Lefkowitz (buyer) (plaintiff) = Offeree (the one that accepts)

Defendant is trying to reverse the terms when is recasting itself as the one that accepts (that is, the offeree) and the plaintiff as the offeror. The "invitation for an offer" artifice just won't work! 

This form of "reasoning" is more familiar than one'd think ...

how things going on mars?