School Specific Boards > John Marshall

I'm in! January 2008 at Marshall. Winter in Chicago was never so sweet!

<< < (6/6)

jeffislouie:

--- Quote from: Bob Loblaw Esq. on October 06, 2007, 07:28:47 PM ---Seriously, all of your ranting aside, you are a complete weirdo.

--- End quote ---
Ah yes.  I'm the weirdo.
I had the audacity to try to celebrate my admission to law school.
And my reward?
Multiple posts trashing my school, advising me to sit out another semester, retake the LSAT, and go T1 or T2 so I can have the honor of having a chance at 'big law'.
Yup.
That makes me weird.
I guess I deserved it, what with the fact being that most of the people around here are dedicated to their own superiority and offering advice that wasn't asked for or wanted.

Bob Loblaw Esq.:

--- Quote from: jeffislouie on October 07, 2007, 12:15:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bob Loblaw Esq. on October 06, 2007, 07:28:47 PM ---Seriously, all of your ranting aside, you are a complete weirdo.

--- End quote ---
Ah yes.  I'm the weirdo.
I had the audacity to try to celebrate my admission to law school.
And my reward?
Multiple posts trashing my school, advising me to sit out another semester, retake the LSAT, and go T1 or T2 so I can have the honor of having a chance at 'big law'.
Yup.
That makes me weird.
I guess I deserved it, what with the fact being that most of the people around here are dedicated to their own superiority and offering advice that wasn't asked for or wanted.

--- End quote ---

no, you're not a weirdo for celebrating your admission to law school; you're a werido for celebrating your admission to law school by acting like a paranoid schizophrenic third grader when online posters suggest that you rethink your decision, for good reason, after you had solicited responses (yes, you solicited responses).

6mcdanie:
Congratulations! For the facts on John Marshall job placement, please do not ever hesitate to contact our career services office. The staff and resources there can really help you.

In addition, I would like to share this news with you (from our web site):

Greetings, 

I've just received the letter from the Illinois Supreme Court stating that The John Marshall Law School first time pass rate on last July's exam was 90%. These results are a tribute to the hard work our students put in and to the confidence they had in themselves, and in their law school education, to pass this exam.  I know our students studied hard and their work paid off.

So congratulations to our July 2007 bar takers. This is a great achievement for them and an inspiration for all current JMLS students.  For the last three exams, our first time pass rates have been:  86%; 89%; and 90%.  This is excellent work.  And now of course, all of us will have to work even harder to make sure we continue to meet or better this high standard.

The overall pass rate for first time takers was 90%.  The overall pass rate for all takers was 86%.

Sincerely,

John Corkery
Dean
The John Marshall Law School"

Good luck!

Lori McDaniel
Web Site Manager
The John Marshall Law School
www.jmls.edu
6mcdanie@jmls.edu

Navigation

[0] Message Index