Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Contacting the recruiting people after a call back  (Read 1335 times)

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Contacting the recruiting people after a call back
« on: September 19, 2007, 03:10:47 PM »
How long should one wait before sending an e-mail to the recruiting staff?  I don't want to be annoying, but I am getting anxious here.

GA-fan

Re: Contacting the recruiting people after a call back
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 03:44:26 PM »
A week and a half to two weeks is my best guess- unless you've just gotten another offer which you can leverage as a legitimate reason for needing to know so you can decide on the other offer.

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 04:09:47 PM »
Guess I have to wait a little longer.  Grrr.

SJ228

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 04:16:00 PM »
Guess I have to wait a little longer.  Grrr.

I just thought the same thing. Tommorrow will be one week since my callback for the job I really want!

KrazyNazi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 07:12:55 PM »
How long should one wait before sending an e-mail to the recruiting staff?  I don't want to be annoying, but I am getting anxious here.

I suggest holding off contacting the recruiting department to let the sad news settle in.  You might seek suicide and deprive the world of another moronic clown and TTT retard if you find out in a sudden that every TTT firm in the world has rejected your sorry ass.
Yale Law School - Class of 09

1LMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 05:27:49 PM »

I suggest holding off contacting the recruiting department to let the sad news settle in.  You might seek suicide and deprive the world of another moronic clown and TTT retard if you find out in a sudden that every TTT firm in the world has rejected your sorry ass.

Gotta love the losers that make up fake profiles and insult people all day.  I received an offer.