Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Practice Exam Answers?  (Read 508 times)

kulrythm

• View Profile
    • Email
Practice Exam Answers?
« on: September 18, 2007, 05:18:43 PM »
So, if I want to do some practice exams, it's fairly easy to find past exams online from various law school library websites.  But, often times there is no model response posted.  How does one determine if their "issue-spotting" and analysis is sufficient or correct?  What do you guys do?  Do you go show the professor your answer to get feedback?  Is there a database of exams and model answers that I'm not aware of?  I sort of feel like it doesn't matter how much I practice, if I'm practicing incorrectly.  Sure, I might think I'm on the right track, but how do I know?  Is it simply a matter of going through the motions that is helpful?

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Practice Exam Answers?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 05:38:37 PM »
That's pretty much all I did with my study group.  There was 2 of us that met quite often starting prob. in November, but there were about 4 of us total.  If we all did the problems, 4 sets of eyes were pretty good at catching most issues.  and if there was anything we were really unsure about, we'd go to our professor.  In office hours, most profs were pretty willing to entertain a hypo and help with a concept.