School Specific Boards > Temple

TEMPLE BIG LAW chances with trial ad team

(1/1)

temple0L:
What class rank would be needed at Temple University School of Law to get Big Law if one also was on the Trial Ad Team which is highly ranked?

likewise:

--- Quote from: temple0L on September 10, 2007, 01:56:36 PM ---What class rank would be needed at Temple University School of Law to get Big Law if one also was on the Trial Ad Team which is highly ranked?

--- End quote ---

A 2L at Temple here.  I would be more concerned with getting on law review than trial team if you're interested in biglaw. Even more, I'd be concerned with grades. 

For high-end Philly firms:

Folks in the top 10% are a lock (unless they're awful in their interviews), folks in the top 20% have a shot if they've got law review (a journal helps, but the review is what you want), folks in the 20% to 33% range have a good shot at a good paying gig in a respectable firm in Philly.

I'd cut these percentages in half for NY.

Aerst2:
Temple has a higher percentage of Philly biglaw jobs than any other school. That said, I know at least one person who was an excellent interviewer and on trial team but who couldn't get a big law job because of grades. Grades are beyond a doubt the #1 factor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version