Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Where to put luggage during callback interviews?  (Read 830 times)

GA-fan

Where to put luggage during callback interviews?
« on: August 27, 2007, 06:59:40 PM »
So all of my callbacks are out-of-town and I'll be flying out after the interviews. In some, I have only a couple hours from the end of hte callback to the plane take-off. What do I do with my luggage? Check it at the hotel? With the receptionist or concierge? I am assuming I don't carry it around all day, so what do you suggest?

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Where to put luggage during callback interviews?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 08:23:12 PM »
you could always leave it with the receptionist at the firms as well, I am sure they will be very understanding and cooperative.  I was just thinking of what to do with stuff like that myself.  I have callbacks in the city I live in, so Ill probably bring work to do while waiting and all, so I wasnt sure what to do with my books.  I doubt lawyers steal from anyone but clients, so maybe Ill leave them outside the door of the offices or something.

ANBUDOM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Where to put luggage during callback interviews?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 04:08:38 AM »
most of the waiting areas have closetspace for you to put your luggage and umbrellas.  Just get there a little bit early and ask the receptionist if you can store your stuff somewhere while you interview and it shouldn't be a problem.  immediately after your callback is over you can go back and pick it up. 

Good luck with your callback and do not worry about storage for your stuff... just stay relaxed and you'll be fine!
testing testing 1 2 3