Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Screening interview question  (Read 957 times)

werls21

• View Profile
    • Email
Screening interview question
« on: August 20, 2007, 03:20:14 PM »
Does anyone know if it is possible to get the names of the interviewers that will be at OCI?  It doesnt show up on my schools website and I have a couple of connections at firms which were wondering the names of the interviewers in order to give them a heads up.  Thanks so much

HRoark81

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Screening interview question
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 04:28:53 PM »
I guess the first step is to ask your Career Placement Office, and if that fails, ask the firms' recruitment coordinators  (although they will probably not answer/respond; they're busy as hell and freaking out right now).

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Screening interview question
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 08:43:15 PM »
Does anyone know if it is possible to get the names of the interviewers that will be at OCI?  It doesnt show up on my schools website and I have a couple of connections at firms which were wondering the names of the interviewers in order to give them a heads up.  Thanks so much

If your connections wanted to put in a heads up for you, they can easily find out who is interviewing for the firm at OCI.  Most schools only send 2 interviewers per school, and many of those attorneys are on the recruiting committee.  Everyone I worked with this summer in a firm of about 120 attorneys knew or could easily find out who was on the recruiting committee.  And it only takes one phone call to the recruiting coordinator at the firm to find out who is going where.

Barring any initiative on their part, you could make the same phone call yourself - recruiting coordinators are usually listed on the firm's website, or you could just call and ask for person in charge of law student recruitment.