Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Classes/Professors  (Read 40115 times)

CCH

• View Profile
Classes/Professors
« on: August 09, 2007, 05:02:05 PM »
Hey everyone... This is probably a dumb question, but so many other students from different schools are talking about having signed up for classes already, so... we cant sign up until we get our ID on the 22nd right?

And does anyone know of a site where students rate/discuss the professors? At my undergrad there was a site like that and it was soooo helpful in choosing which professors to sign up with (not that we have much of a choice right now). Thanks! See ya soon.

jsb221

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Classes/Professors
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 03:08:59 PM »
I just checked my eLion account and my class schedule is finally listed.

aslaw505

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 03:11:17 PM »
How'd you log into eLion? Are you a 1L?

aslaw505

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 03:12:48 PM »
Hey everyone... This is probably a dumb question, but so many other students from different schools are talking about having signed up for classes already, so... we cant sign up until we get our ID on the 22nd right?

And does anyone know of a site where students rate/discuss the professors? At my undergrad there was a site like that and it was soooo helpful in choosing which professors to sign up with (not that we have much of a choice right now). Thanks! See ya soon.

www.ratemyprofessors.com - but I'm pretty sure we have no say in which professors we get for our first year. I think we're just assigned to a section.

jsb221

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 03:45:50 PM »
I am a 1L. You can access eLion once you get your student ID and activate your Access account. If you're going to UP, you can get your ID card now and as soon as you do, you can stop by one of the signature stations in one of the computer labs and activate your Access account. Your Access account gives you access to eLion, where you can access your tuition bill also...yea! ;) Its also what you will use to access your email. in fact, the user name you get is your email@psu.edu. It pretty much provides you access to everything at Penn State. For those of you attending Carlisle, if I remember the orientation packet information correctly, you have to wait until next week to get your ID card...sorry :(

frankiej18

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 10:29:07 AM »
hey, i found this website that you can get an inside look at schools from a students perspective. for penn state, there are tons of video interviews with students talking about penn state profs. http://www.lvutv.com/college.php/80?v=26656 check it out and good luck everyone!!!  ;D