Law School Discussion

Military after Law School

Re: Military after Law School
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 04:10:40 PM »
What about joining the military with no intention of practicing in the military? What kind of jobs/opportunities would a J.D. help someone obtain?

cerraval

• "Law is reason free from pasion " Aristotle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2018, 07:57:34 AM »
For me one of the best options is in US Army JAG Corps, we know it's a tough field but it's also full of opportunities and benefits.

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2019, 07:51:01 AM »
What are the best options for military service after law school?

I'm sure JAG core is one.  What are the others?

Do you get a better signing bonus with a law degree?

What about being an officer?

I thing it's a good idea. Can you tell me your choise?

BluechipCallCenter

• Call Center Outsourcing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2019, 03:07:48 AM »
I believe every military boarding school is good for education; however, it is important how you approach your studies over there. The first thing you need to be mindful of is your grades. You need to score well in SATs and ACTs for getting admitted in a military academy. You need to practice hard in order to score above-average grades to enhance your probability of getting admitted there.

samcurran

• https://www.prodesigns.com/logo-design
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2019, 02:58:23 AM »
Need a new logo for your business? Trusted by 1M+ Happy Customers! Start a Business Logo Design Contest or Hire a Professional Logo Designer. Get a custom logo design from ProDesigns, the #1 choice of businesses.

steveblue

• eCommerce WordPress Themes
    • View Profile
eCommerce WordPress Themes
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2019, 04:21:23 AM »
Make your eCommerce platform more attractive with the eCommerce WordPress Theme. It has got fascinating features and design which will increase the beauty of your website. Planning for developing an eCommerce website? Attach our latest eCommerce WordPress Themes with your website. The eye-catchy design will make your eCommerce platform more attractive.