Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone want to do a happy hour sometime in Aug??  (Read 5777 times)

wooshi23

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anyone want to do a happy hour sometime in Aug??
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2007, 11:36:12 AM »
center city sips is great- lots of places do their own happy hours as well.

they have August 8th on the facebook one by the looks of it- I may be at the shore that week though so may not make it to that unless I get back here earlier than planned- we could always plan our own one or an alternate date for those who can't do the 8th though.

the 16th or 17th would work really well for me.

I'd recommend mixto (13th and spruce, I think) if you guys are looking for speciality drinks- they have great mojitos and sangria, bridget foys (3rd and south) is good as well for different drinks.

707 (707 chestnut st, I know creative name right?) just opened recently- I haven't been but it looks like a fun place to hang out

there are lots of standard bars/pubs all over cc- I'm a fan of tir na nog (its at like 15th and jfk, mostly because they have lots of outdoor tables and always seem to have rowdy soccer fans inside)

PhilaGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2007, 06:19:48 PM »
Wooshi, the 16th or 17th would be great for me!  I'm already doing C.C.S. somewhere on the 15th with some ex-(as of today!)coworkers, but two happy hours in one week couldn't hurt, right?  I'm open to wherever people want to go.

kelley123

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2007, 08:05:51 PM »
I'm def down for a happy hour. I'll be in Philly starting on the 5th. Just let me know when/where is decided :)
<3 Temple, USD, Loyola Chicago$, Pace$$, St. Louis$$
<?3 (WL)  AU, UMD, Brooklyn
</3 Fordham, BC

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=kelley123

wooshi23

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 03:01:44 PM »
they added another one on facebook for a later date- why don't we all just do that?

its on the 16th at 5:30 location TBA

I'll post the location here when they pick one so those of you who don't use facebook can come too!  :)