Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Confused  (Read 829 times)

cutenerd

• View Profile
Confused
« on: July 17, 2007, 04:13:51 AM »
I need some advice. I recently broke up with my boyfriend of one year. I willbe moving across the country for law school in about one month. Today he asked if its ok to be friends with benefits until I go. I really want to do it. Any reason why I shouldnt? I figure its just a month and Im out of the state anyways. Any thoughts?

loki13

• Sr. Citizen
  • Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
Re: Confused
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 10:37:16 AM »
O RLY?

Like, OMG! Y R U N Law School? GAL!

Putting on the Dear Abby hat for a minute and assuming you're not Trollicious...

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Allow me to repeat.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Now rinse.

If you need to screw around, find someone else. Not with your BF for a the last year. No good will come of this. I'd devote my resources to the explanation, but I don't feel like it. So get another booty call or wait until law school.

dsnutter

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 10:56:07 AM »
I would agree with the above poster, stear clear of the exes. If you truly are a cute nerd, you should have no problem finding a formidible partner. Personally, I think you should just hold it in and find some guy when you get to ls.

TPS Report

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 10:58:48 AM »
Why not?  It might help alleviate some of the stress of moving.

dandlewood

• AOL Instant Messenger - bmojob
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 12:50:22 PM »
if it ended amicably, why not? It's always better to sex up someone you're comfortable with.  Of course NOTHING is better than revenge sex, but well... that's that and this is this. 
Made: St Thomas, Florida Coastal
Kiss of Death:Miami, American, Rutgers, Villanova
Paying back the Loan Shark:
Pending: Nova, Widener, Temple, Florida State, Howard, Drexel, Dusquesne, Penn State

Gwiz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Can't Touch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 05:43:04 PM »
I need some advice. I recently broke up with my boyfriend of one year. I willbe moving across the country for law school in about one month. Today he asked if its ok to be friends with benefits until I go. I really want to do it. Any reason why I shouldnt? I figure its just a month and Im out of the state anyways. Any thoughts?
Bright Idea.  Risk getting pregnant with someone you're not interested in and interrupting (or ending) your legal education.  What are you a dog?  Only animals can't resist the urge to F**k. 

>:(
I wanna be a gunner when I grow up.

loki13

• Sr. Citizen
  • Exterminate all rational thought.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 06:55:28 PM »
Well, if you're worried about her getting all preggers Gwiz, remember that sex is a lot like grocery shopping.

The cautious double bag.

*rim shot*

On that note, I really need to do something productive. I can actually feel myself getting less intelligent the more I think about OP's problem.