Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Penn Rejection  (Read 799 times)

Phillyman14

• View Profile
Penn Rejection
« on: July 16, 2007, 02:42:30 PM »
Just letting you know they are comming by mail.. I got mine today. I'm not suprised, it was one of those wish upon the star schools. I'm still waiting on the real school I want to attend... TEMPLE!! Stop the waiting I hate this.. I did this last year!!@ haha good luck to all.

PS: I'll tell my stats after my cycle.. not now

FortuneBold

• View Profile
Re: Penn Rejection
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 10:45:43 PM »
Is it a good sign for me, also applying to Penn, that I haven't received a rejection letter in the mail yet? Did a whole round of rejections start arriving yesterday in bulk or was it just (unfortunate) phillyman14?  My summer mailbox is in Houston, and there's a major post artery here so I don't think it would take too long for a letter to make its way from Philadelphia to here.  Man now I have yet another thing to hope for when I open my mailbox these next few days; not only some big packets, but actively hoping I don't see a small one from Penn in particular!

FortuneBold

• View Profile
Re: Penn Rejection
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 06:48:46 PM »
Yeah, still nothing for me from Penn today (day later).  I wonder if some schools send out decisions (both up and down) in waves or whether they truly are rolling.  I'm hoping for the former and further hoping that it's a good sign I haven't received a rejection letter yet.  Mail should have made it to Houston from Philly by now. :-)