Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Villanova and Temple status  (Read 1356 times)

Phillyman14

• View Profile
Villanova and Temple status
« on: July 13, 2007, 12:44:13 PM »
Anyone hear from Temple???? I just got rejected from Villanova.. I heard they are only taking like 5 transfers this year. Since they are fixing up the building more are staying than normal producing less spots. I'm hoping Temple b/c of the PT and FT opportunites will let more people in "including myself of course" we'll just have to wait and see. Has anyone heard from them??? or have any information on TEMPLE? So far i'm just complete, I will probibly hear soon though.

CU1989

• View Profile
Re: Villanova and Temple status
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 02:57:51 PM »
If you really want to go to temple, I would call and reaffirm your committment to attend if admitted.  Goodluck!   

btw- If you don't mind?  What are your vitals?  (GPA, class rank, law school rank etc.)

Phillyman14

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 09:43:26 PM »
If you really want to go to temple, I would call and reaffirm your committment to attend if admitted.  Goodluck!   

btw- If you don't mind?  What are your vitals?  (GPA, class rank, law school rank etc.)

Ok i will call set up a time to visit this week!! I don't want to give my stats yet I will when my cycle is over though... As of right now all i'm saying is that i'm a T2.

CU1989

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 10:04:32 PM »
I understand.  Good luck!

Zurichbr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 07:10:48 PM »
Apparently I am one of the 5 accepted at Villanova.  I am very excited.  I also got in RU-Camden.  Im having a tough time making a decision because I am an NJ resident which sweetens the RU deal.   

Barbie22

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 09:20:34 PM »
If you're at a T2, then why transfer to another T2?  Just curious....as the only way id transfer is if it was to a T14.

Phillyman14

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 03:07:38 PM »
If you're at a T2, then why transfer to another T2?  Just curious....as the only way id transfer is if it was to a T14.

Because I want to come HOME!!! Out of state tuition is killing me and I am over 700 miles from my hometown and in a town where I have no ties and therefore no strong shot or even need or desire to look for a job there..... I tried T14 Penn. they rejected me too!  For me it is Phily or bust and so far i'm busting..