Law School Discussion

Pink laptop

Pink laptop
« on: July 02, 2007, 02:28:13 PM »
I'm starting law school in the Fall and I'm in the market to purchase a laptop.  I really want one of the new pink laptops that Dell makes.  I want to know if it would be okay to have a pink laptop in law school, or if ppl would think of me as unprofessional?

Gwiz

• Can't Touch!
    • View Profile
Re: Pink laptop
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 02:36:47 PM »
Who cares... ::)

juliemccoy

• Treat??
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 02:49:40 PM »
Get whatever you want, but I would probably think you were immature if I saw someone with a pink laptop.

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 02:57:57 PM »
ppl would probably think that you are wicked awesome.

Gwiz

• Can't Touch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 03:02:58 PM »
As I think about it. I probably wouldn't want to be associated with you while you're carrying that thing around.  I would do it if I had too; but I wouldn't like it. I wouldn't go looking for you. Especially if you're a dude.  If you're a chick You better be hot.

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 03:12:57 PM »
I am a chick, and I haven't had any complaints in the attractiveness field.

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 03:54:52 PM »
I'm starting law school in the Fall and I'm in the market to purchase a laptop.  I really want one of the new pink laptops that Dell makes.  I want to know if it would be okay to have a pink laptop in law school, or if ppl would think of me as unprofessional?

WARNING: People will think you are a retarded dumb fart and will piss on your face. 

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 04:26:56 PM »
If I saw a girl walking around with a pink laptop, I would think she's trying to be that girl from that Legally Blond movie.  Basically, I would think that you're dumb.

But if you're going for dumb, then great!  Get it!

TDJD84

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 02:33:14 PM »
pink would be cool!! who cares what others think? they will mostly be playing/surfing the web on their laptops anyways

nfire1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 02:33:36 PM »
I say who gives a f**ck...if you're in law school and still worried what people superficially think about you then you need more self-confidence. And I'd like to see people call you dumb b/c they're probably the same ones w/ pink razors that they forget to turn off during class...

my only advice is make sure it is a color you LOVE--> you will be looking at it alot over the next three years.

HELL YEA!  *-^-%-$ everybody else!  If you want a pink laptop, ROCK that pink laptop! Who cares what snotty judgmental people in law school think?  Don't worry bout that til you're lookin for your first post law school job!