Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Pink laptop  (Read 1222 times)

shur_mp82

• View Profile
    • Email
Pink laptop
« on: July 02, 2007, 04:28:13 PM »
I'm starting law school in the Fall and I'm in the market to purchase a laptop.  I really want one of the new pink laptops that Dell makes.  I want to know if it would be okay to have a pink laptop in law school, or if ppl would think of me as unprofessional?

Gwiz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Can't Touch!
    • View Profile
Re: Pink laptop
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 04:36:47 PM »
Who cares... ::)
I wanna be a gunner when I grow up.

juliemccoy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Treat??
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 04:49:40 PM »
Get whatever you want, but I would probably think you were immature if I saw someone with a pink laptop.
Vanderbilt 2010

Bob Loblaw Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 04:57:57 PM »
ppl would probably think that you are wicked awesome.

Gwiz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Can't Touch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 05:02:58 PM »
As I think about it. I probably wouldn't want to be associated with you while you're carrying that thing around.  I would do it if I had too; but I wouldn't like it. I wouldn't go looking for you. Especially if you're a dude.  If you're a chick You better be hot.
I wanna be a gunner when I grow up.

shur_mp82

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 05:12:57 PM »
I am a chick, and I haven't had any complaints in the attractiveness field.

KrazyNazi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 05:54:52 PM »
I'm starting law school in the Fall and I'm in the market to purchase a laptop.  I really want one of the new pink laptops that Dell makes.  I want to know if it would be okay to have a pink laptop in law school, or if ppl would think of me as unprofessional?

WARNING: People will think you are a retarded dumb fart and will piss on your face. 
Yale Law School - Class of 09

lawgirl442

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 06:26:56 PM »
If I saw a girl walking around with a pink laptop, I would think she's trying to be that girl from that Legally Blond movie.  Basically, I would think that you're dumb.

But if you're going for dumb, then great!  Get it!
UVA '10

TDJD84

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 04:33:14 PM »
pink would be cool!! who cares what others think? they will mostly be playing/surfing the web on their laptops anyways

nfire1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 04:33:36 PM »
I say who gives a f**ck...if you're in law school and still worried what people superficially think about you then you need more self-confidence. And I'd like to see people call you dumb b/c they're probably the same ones w/ pink razors that they forget to turn off during class...

my only advice is make sure it is a color you LOVE--> you will be looking at it alot over the next three years.

HELL YEA!  *-^-%-$ everybody else!  If you want a pink laptop, ROCK that pink laptop! Who cares what snotty judgmental people in law school think?  Don't worry bout that til you're lookin for your first post law school job!
DU '10