Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: So I didnt make law review...  (Read 4510 times)

Sepatown

• View Profile
Re: So I didnt make law review...
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 10:13:33 PM »
wrong again.  English is my first language, I only dumbed it down to your level so you can properly understand what I'd wrote. 
For the record, feminine hygiene product, it's the smart people who can actually decipher what you wrote. SELFPWNT! Thanks for the laughs with your previous one-liners but, when it comes down to it, you're obviously nothing more than a self-hater. You're black, yet you hail yourself as a Nazi. You make fun of TTTs yet you know you are posting from the library right now after finishing a class because you couldn't get a job this summer.

In school with all the other losers!! Get a job, sparkling wiggle! HAHAHAHA!

Sepatown

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 10:15:26 PM »
What's up with my minus five reputation?

tacojohn

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I voted. P. Diddy told us to vote"
    • ICQ Messenger - 176834534
    • MSN Messenger - tacojohniu@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TacoJohnIU
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tacojohniu@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Fearfully Optimistic
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2007, 07:21:25 AM »
You need to do a secondary journal or moot court, just to do something.  I think it's really just to show that you're willing to take on more work that you absolutely have to, which is obviously valuable to a law firm.

Gwiz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Can't Touch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2007, 09:32:00 AM »

And for the record, I don't buy ANYONE coffee--not even my own mother.
You should at least offer your clients coffee.  For petes sake they are payin you a f*ing $600/hr fee you can spring for a $1 cup of coffe.  If they get burned by the coffee you can make more $$$ on the class action against Starbucks.
I wanna be a gunner when I grow up.

Alamo79

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2007, 09:34:51 AM »

And for the record, I don't buy ANYONE coffee--not even my own mother.
You should at least offer your clients coffee.  For petes sake they are payin you a f*ing $600/hr fee you can spring for a $1 cup of coffe.  If they get burned by the coffee you can make more $$$ on the class action against Starbucks.

Good point--my boss often takes clients out for lunch after court, then says magnanimously, "It's on me!"  Leaving out, of course, that the lunch tab costs the legal labor equivalent of about 5 minutes.

Gwiz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Can't Touch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 09:45:10 AM »
As for the Nazi... I just ignore him, he's harmless.  I would have chosen Cooley if it was my only choice.  My goal is to get a J.D. and to learn the law.  I could care less where it comes from. I make my own future not some arbitrary list based on random polling and falty statistical analysis.  The same type of people believed the world was flat :P.

I wanna be a gunner when I grow up.

Blunderbuss

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 10:52:18 AM »
now now, children, quiet down, return to your seats and eat your pudding, be sure to wipe your faces after eating.   ;D

vaplaugh

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2007, 12:07:15 PM »
wrong again.  English is my first language, I only dumbed it down to your level so you can properly understand what I'd wrote. 
KrazyNazi=KrazyMarcus? What a tool. Two usernames, possibly more, changes to one when pwned in another. Plus, Marcus is a black man's name. HAHAHA! PWNED!!!!

I think we need to add Marcus2009 to this list...

I am not a big fan of the Yale student, but this sounds about right. 

Obviously another screen name.