Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Schools that require the least amount of work to transfer  (Read 1426 times)

Sepatown

• View Profile
Schools that require the least amount of work to transfer
« on: June 06, 2007, 09:34:59 PM »
Is there a website, besides the school's website, that tells you what is needed to transfer. I'm busy as fck, don't feel like getting LORs or writing a personal statement. is anyone aware of any top 30 or so schools that just want your grades and a short personal statement-TOPS.

CSU

• View Profile
Re: Schools that require the least amount of work to transfer
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 09:38:27 PM »
I was wondering the same thing. Check out this: There must be more, though.

http://www.lawschoolstats.com/transfer_law_school.html

Louder Than Bombs

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 10:00:08 PM »
what in god's name could you possibly be 'busy as fck' doing that you cant get recs or write a measly personal statement? this is an extremely important decision. it would be incredibly stupid to turn down a great school for a mediocre one b/c you were too lazy to get some recs.

Sepatown

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 10:12:16 PM »
what in god's name could you possibly be 'busy as fck' doing that you cant get recs or write a measly personal statement? this is an extremely important decision. it would be incredibly stupid to turn down a great school for a mediocre one b/c you were too lazy to get some recs.
Don't waste my time with this garbage. I'm busy. Either answer my question or write me a personal statement to the top 14 schools. Maybe if you did some research, you would find that only 12 of the top 14 law schools require a personal statement. If you went further, you may also find that 8 out of these 12 require essentially the same topic to be written about in their personal statement, so all you would have to do is change school/city names. SO, if you are too half assed to figure this *&^% out, you would have ended up writing 14 personal statements for me.

I'm too busy getting high.

Sepatown

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 10:14:08 PM »
I was wondering the same thing. Check out this: There must be more, though.

http://www.lawschoolstats.com/transfer_law_school.html
Thank you, buddy! This is good stuff. See, Louder?? Talk louder! Do you see? AM I not merciful? 

Ronald Hyatt

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hedgehog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 02:40:22 AM »
Don't waste my time with this garbage. I'm busy. Either answer my question or write me a personal statement to the top 14 schools. Maybe if you did some research, you would find that only 12 of the top 14 law schools require a personal statement. If you went further, you may also find that 8 out of these 12 require essentially the same topic to be written about in their personal statement, so all you would have to do is change school/city names. SO, if you are too half assed to figure this *&^% out, you would have ended up writing 14 personal statements for me.

which two T14's don't require you to write a personal statement?

quit bogartin' the weed...
"Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate."
http://imdb.com/name/nm0000465/bio

Dr. Balsenschaft

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 08:09:42 AM »

You're my hero.

John Galt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 09:37:32 AM »

lol, Work smarter, not harder.