Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Help? transfer to U of mich # 8 , Ohio st, Case western , or Notre Dame  (Read 636 times)

UK

• View Profile
What to do.... I am at a law school in the bottom of tier 1, like # 97 and i am in the top 5-10% of my class, I would like to be in OH but I think going to U. michigan which is # 8 I could get a job anywhere.

does anyone know anything about the cities, what is Ann Arbor, Cleveland, or Columbus like? ... I lived near cleveland and hear its okay. how is living in Ann Arbor michigan as a young adult?

Please someone respond... any info would be help full ??? ???

brightline

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Have you even been accepted to any of these schools yet?

Sepatown

• View Profile
What to do.... I am at a law school in the bottom of tier 1, like # 97 and i am in the top 5-10% of my class, I would like to be in OH but I think going to U. michigan which is # 8 I could get a job anywhere.

does anyone know anything about the cities, what is Ann Arbor, Cleveland, or Columbus like? ... I lived near cleveland and hear its okay. how is living in Ann Arbor michigan as a young adult?

Please someone respond... any info would be help full ??? ???
#97 is so bottom of tier 1 that it's actually at the bottom of tier 2.

KrazyNazi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Hmmm......UMich, Ohio State or your lowly second tier toilet school??? A real hard choice indeed.  But luckily you won't have to make it because you have virtually no chance at UMich. 
Yale Law School - Class of 09