Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Examsoft  (Read 622 times)

Tinkgirbell

• View Profile
    • Email
Examsoft
« on: May 25, 2007, 03:00:05 PM »
Hi everyone.  I will be starting in the fall and I was curious about examsoft.  I'm going to be getting a Mac (my school fully supports it and 50% of the students have Macs).  Is Examsoft the only program for taking tests on a computer?  Has anyone had issues trying to use it with a Mac?  If you have a minute, can someone give me a brief overview of how it works?
Thanks!

fooseball22

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Examsoft
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 03:36:04 PM »
Don't sweat it, it works fine with macs, just let the computer tech ppl work their "magic" and you should be OK.  Why are you worrying about this now, you should be more concerned with how you're going to pass contracts.   ;D

Tinkgirbell

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 03:38:37 PM »
Thanks.  I'm pricing computers and just want to make sure I am not making a mistake by getting a Mac.  Don't worry, I'm plenty concerned about passing all of my classes... I'm keeping myself busy by trying to wrap up these last few months at work.

fooseball22

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 03:41:21 PM »
go mac...you won't regret it.  My PC has been a nightmare, and i regret making the switch back pretty much everyday.  My Imac from 2000 still works better than my current laptop.   

Tinkgirbell

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 03:59:51 PM »
That is definately what I have been thinking.  Every PC I have ever had has had major issues.  My dad has a Mac and it has been trouble free since he got it a few years ago.  Thanks for your advice  :)