Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Class of 2010?  (Read 4948 times)

anxiety

• View Profile
Class of 2010?
« on: April 24, 2007, 11:19:30 PM »
Who's in? I might be after tomorrow :)
Disgruntled 3L

neil1000

• View Profile
Re: Class of 2010?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 11:05:48 AM »
I'll be attending Widener this Fall...did you get your decision?

Kay0014

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 11:57:56 AM »
I will be as of this point. I am about to send off my seat deposit!

anxiety

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 04:12:07 PM »

Yeah, I got accepted a while ago. Just decided the other day after posting in this thread that I will not be attending though, lol. Opted to not be a country bumpkin and stay in the NYC area. :)
Disgruntled 3L

JohnnyAwesome

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 12:01:07 AM »
Tough calling Wilmington Delaware a rural or country town. (If you were attending the DE campus)
Its a city itself, 30 minutes from Philly, 1.25 hours from Baltimore, Wilmington is actually quite urban. Widener is in a suburban strip mall area though.

Yeah, I got accepted a while ago. Just decided the other day after posting in this thread that I will not be attending though, lol. Opted to not be a country bumpkin and stay in the NYC area. :)

anxiety

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 07:27:32 PM »
I've seen both campuses and attended TAP at Harrisburg last summer and was accepted and reapplied this year and was accepted regularly to Harrisburg. Wilmington is more "urban" (if you can even call it that) than Harrisburg, by far. However, being that I'm a Jersey girl, I really have no desire to practice in the middle of PA.

Tough calling Wilmington Delaware a rural or country town. (If you were attending the DE campus)
Its a city itself, 30 minutes from Philly, 1.25 hours from Baltimore, Wilmington is actually quite urban. Widener is in a suburban strip mall area though.

Disgruntled 3L