Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Class of 2010  (Read 6206 times)

uvatens07

• View Profile
    • Email
Class of 2010
« on: April 24, 2007, 03:08:20 PM »
Hey guys,

My name is Matt and I'm coming to Pitt Law in the fall from UVA undergrad.  As others have done, just trying to see who else is coming so I might actually know some people come August.  I live in Northern VA just outside DC and plan to have one last fun summer working in Corolla, NC.  I'm def looking forward to living in the city next year, or at least just outside it.  Plus I'm pretty pumped about another great football and even better B-ball season with the Panthers.  Feel free to leave any info or ask any questions since there is only 1 week left in the semester and I'm either chilling at the apartment or out and about in Charlottesville. 

lawisfun2010

• View Profile
Re: Class of 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 10:56:54 PM »
I'll be at Pitt in the fall as well and am really excited about the town and everything else.  Have you decided where you are going to be living yet? 

Nickledime85

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 05:20:47 PM »
Hey Matt. My name's Nicole, and I'm coming to Pitt from The College of New Jersey. I just got a small 1-br in Shadyside for a decent price, and I'm pretty psyched about living there. I was surprised by how much I liked the city, and the great sports teams don't hurt either. All of us Pitt LSDers should hang out before class starts.
University of Pittsburgh, Class of 2010 :-)

uvatens07

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 08:26:50 PM »
No, not yet.  I'm looking at places in Shady and North Oakland right now on Craigs List, but haven't visited them yet.  How bout you? 
Y

Bliz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 10:07:22 PM »
I'm headed to Pitt, too, from undergrad at the University of Richmond. I've not found a place to live yet -- I'm still figuring out whether I want to rent or buy, though I'm leaning toward buying. Either way, I'm looking in Shadyside, Squirrel Hill and Bloomfield. Those seem to be the places to live for grad students.