;

Author Topic: .  (Read 5664 times)

toasterking

• View Profile
« on: April 24, 2007, 10:09:34 AM »
Edit: Changed schools.. Good luck all!

rugercaptain

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shirley, Probie, & Sarah--gone to Rainbow Bridge.
    • View Profile
Re: Cleveland-Marashall '10
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 11:01:14 AM »
Anyone else joining?

I'll be there.   :)
Cleveland-Marshall 3L.

lifewasted

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 12:06:06 PM »
i won't be attending cleveland-marshall, but i live in cleveland.  if you have any questions, i will do what i can to help....unless you're from cleveland.  then, i am of no use.

good luck.

rugercaptain

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shirley, Probie, & Sarah--gone to Rainbow Bridge.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 10:11:24 PM »
Hahaha, thanks for the offer, but I live about 20 mins east of Cleveland on the lake so I should be good, but I decided to move back home. Lets see how that works out.

I'm in Sandusky, but I'll be living on campus for the first year.  Quitting my job to do this law thing.   ;)
Cleveland-Marshall 3L.

bags

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 03:22:03 PM »
I'll be there. I live on the east side, with my family. I finished my undergrad at csu, let me know if anyone has any Cleveland or CSU questions.

Yes! We Can!!

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 01:11:28 AM »
What prospects do C-M give for out of state students wanting to settle down in other states. I am from NYC and would like to settle down in NYC after graduation. I am still contemplating whether to attend C-M. I dont have too many options on the table.

bags

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 10:23:33 AM »
What prospects do C-M give for out of state students wanting to settle down in other states. I am from NYC and would like to settle down in NYC after graduation. I am still contemplating whether to attend C-M. I dont have too many options on the table.

A large majority practice in the great lakes region, so as far as practicing in nyc, the odds are stacked against you. I recall from an old us news report that over 85% stay in the area. Not saying it's impossible, but you'll have to perform really well at csu to stand out from someone from fordham or other nyc schools.