Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: USD 2007  (Read 52011 times)

jenn

• View Profile
Re: USD 2007
« Reply #300 on: August 09, 2007, 09:14:52 PM »
lol, umm what's a popular spot?  I'm new to sd, so I have no idea.. Tioli's crazee burger has good reviews (burgers,pub) and happy hour is from 9-11 on friday according to their wesbite.

Neighborhood: North Park
4201 30th St
(between El Cajon Blvd & Howard Ave)
San Diego, CA 92104
(619) 282-6044
www.tioliscrazeeburger.com

I'm actually way east in grantville, but I'm guessing most people are closer to mission valley?  Let me know what you think  ;) (I'll add you to my aim buddylist so we can figure it out.)

I am on the facebook group, I didn't realize it became active!

Also anybody else on the board is welcome to join (sno?) or add suggestions on where to go!

jenn

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 09, 2007, 09:16:32 PM »
i will be volunteering for orientation on thurs/fri but i'm not a leader (meaning any actual planning)...i will, however, be working the book exchange table all day on wed  :-\

Oh awesome! Maybe I'll see you there! Any recognizable traits I can call you out by?? lol

dsnutter

« Reply #302 on: August 09, 2007, 10:54:29 PM »
i will be volunteering for orientation on thurs/fri but i'm not a leader (meaning any actual planning)...i will, however, be working the book exchange table all day on wed  :-\

Oh awesome! Maybe I'll see you there! Any recognizable traits I can call you out by?? lol

he's the azn dooder.

snobord99

« Reply #303 on: August 09, 2007, 11:43:25 PM »

he's the azn dooder.

:D

i'm in the facebook group...u should be able to pick me out from there...i'm not sure if i can make it tomorrow tho...got mpre in the early afternoon and i may be committed to the beach after...not sure yet...

edit: oh, i'm currently the guy drinking out of the mini keg on facegroup...and odds are 9:1 that i'll be in shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops

jenn

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 10, 2007, 01:56:55 AM »
haha I found you. well if you can make it, it will be at the above mentioned tioni's crazee burger at 7pm. iSalute also sent a message out about it on the facebook message board. come!