Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: USD 2007  (Read 52894 times)

dsnutter

Re: USD 2007
« Reply #220 on: June 12, 2007, 01:25:13 AM »
If there is any more bickering on my thread, I am going to have to open up a whole case of whope-ass. What the eff is there to do tonight? I am bored, and in san diego of course. Any suggestions?

O ya, I went to the keith urban concert alone last night. After about 4 beers it was fun. Just in case you all were interested in knowing, heh.

don't know who that is, but do i need to educate you on some j5?

j5? what the eff is that? o wait, jackson 5? Not a fan of when the big hand touches the little.

snobord99

« Reply #221 on: June 12, 2007, 03:21:24 AM »
If there is any more bickering on my thread, I am going to have to open up a whole case of whope-ass. What the eff is there to do tonight? I am bored, and in san diego of course. Any suggestions?

O ya, I went to the keith urban concert alone last night. After about 4 beers it was fun. Just in case you all were interested in knowing, heh.

don't know who that is, but do i need to educate you on some j5?

j5? what the eff is that? o wait, jackson 5? Not a fan of when the big hand touches the little.

oh lord...i have to female dog slap you for calling j5 (jurassic 5) the jackson 5...i don't want to, but i fear i must..

StevePirates

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • JollyLawger
    • Email
« Reply #222 on: June 12, 2007, 10:10:32 AM »

oh dear dan, we're going to have to work on the music. 

Jess, are you kidding me? It is all about country music! haha. I am proud of my country line dancing as well.

Well when you get into town you'll have to come to In Cahoots in Mission Valley, home of all the San Diego Cowboys you could ever want.

StevePirates

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • JollyLawger
    • Email
« Reply #223 on: June 12, 2007, 10:13:28 AM »
I think that "StevePirates" is the poster that got a full ride scholarship to Cal Western, and decided to go there instead of USD and apparently other higher ranked law schools.  He also is thinking about getting a LLM from USD when he is done at Cal Western.  He is doing this in part so that he can have a prestigious degree at a fraction of the cost. 

He is posting in the USD thread due to the inactivity in the Cal Western thread.  Everyone play nice.. we are all in this together..  ;D

That's me!  I'm the king of having my cake and eating it too.... The trick is to eat half the cake!  My original plan was USD in the evening (I would have had to work through law school to afford it)  So I was planning on a four year stay anyways, so now I'll spend the same time and get more out of it.  The offers I got outside of San Diego were tempting, but I can't just uproot my fiance like that, and there was no way I was going to break off the relationship, or tell her to just wait for me and keep the faith.

Chippewa to Terero

« Reply #224 on: June 12, 2007, 12:21:16 PM »

oh dear dan, we're going to have to work on the music. 

Jess, are you kidding me? It is all about country music! haha. I am proud of my country line dancing as well.

Well when you get into town you'll have to come to In Cahoots in Mission Valley, home of all the San Diego Cowboys you could ever want.

Why do I get the feeling that these are cowboys that really like other cowboys?

Chippewa to Terero

« Reply #225 on: June 12, 2007, 12:29:56 PM »
P.S.  sno, can I get a little Concrete Schoolyard up in this mf'er?!

kaifactor

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 12, 2007, 04:23:03 PM »

Hey, I wish everyone good luck in getting in where they want to go. That said, we're going to have a great time next year.

Thou shall not speak ill of either J-5. Both are equally awesome.

Keith Urban does not qualify as country music. Beer and live music is always a winner though.

snobord99

« Reply #227 on: June 12, 2007, 08:16:28 PM »

that depends bro...u got original beats w/real live mcs?

Chippewa to Terero

« Reply #228 on: June 13, 2007, 01:39:52 PM »

that depends bro...u got original beats w/real live mcs?

you know i do...coupled with playground tactics, no rabbit in a hat tricks...

mgolper

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #229 on: June 14, 2007, 12:59:45 PM »
You guys will have to excuse Dan's country music and line dancing. It isn't his fault. @ Cal Poly SLO they offer a B.S. in Dairy Science.

(I went to school in the '909' Dan.  We didn't have majors in raised two-wheel drive raised trucks, horrible tattoos, chunky highlights, live ultimate fighting championship wannabe performances outside of bars, and tapout shirts - but we probably should have.)