Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: USD 2007  (Read 53091 times)

Law9486

• View Profile
Re: USD 2007
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2007, 04:37:40 PM »

Current students, or san diegans, have you ever heard of the La Mirage apartments.. if so, what do you think about them and their location?

Ive never heard of it, but it seems a little far away. I would be happy to recommend my apartment complex for anyone that is looking. Personally, I wouldnt want to be east of the 15, but thats just me.

IONLYKNOWY

« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2007, 04:45:15 PM »
could you either tell in this thread or PM me which complex you stay in.. I am trying to get a list of apartments that are decent, and in decent areas.

I might not be able to afford to fly me and my fiancee out to san diego before we move.. so I need to know where to look.  Also, does your complex allow large dogs?

thanks!

yanksfan324

« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2007, 05:10:44 PM »
could you either tell in this thread or PM me which complex you stay in.. I am trying to get a list of apartments that are decent, and in decent areas.

I might not be able to afford to fly me and my fiancee out to san diego before we move.. so I need to know where to look.  Also, does your complex allow large dogs?

thanks!

In that case, La Mirage is out for you anyway.  I'm almost positive they only allow cats.  That said, the complex is amazing, I was there when I visited SD in March.  Also, it's only just over 5 miles from USD and you can take all local roads, so the commute wasn't bad at all.  Took me 7-8 mins from USD during the week in the late afternoon.

I know of a lot of great complexes, but none allow big dogs from what I recall.  You may need to look into a house.

IONLYKNOWY

« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2007, 05:51:30 PM »
Does anyone know the name and phone number of an apartment/housing locator for the San Diego area?  I have looked and looked online and can't find one that will actually find you apartments.  All of the ones that I have talked to make you look on their website. 

Or if any of you are driving around San Diego and you see a sign for an apartment locator, then please please please copy it down and post it here for me.. If money would motivate, then we could figure out something.. like $5 a number..lol. :D

Roman815

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2007, 06:09:59 PM »

thanks!

I am having the same issue.
University of San Diego School of Law Class of 2010!

LSN

dsnutter

« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2007, 06:25:35 PM »
Thanks guys for offering your places to me and my fiancee.. I might take one of you up on it.  I will let you know if that is the case though. 

Current students, or san diegans, have you ever heard of the La Mirage apartments.. if so, what do you think about them and their location?

I lived in La Mirage with my ex last summer. It is a really nice complex. It is about an 8 minute commute to USD. They do not allow dogs.

IONLYKNOWY

« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2007, 06:28:45 PM »
Thanks guys for offering your places to me and my fiancee.. I might take one of you up on it.  I will let you know if that is the case though. 

I lived in La Mirage with my ex last summer. It is a really nice complex. It is about an 8 minute commute to USD. They do not allow dogs.

Hey Isalute, you are from San Diego right?  Do you know of any apartment/housing locator services?  Here in Dallas there are tons of these type businesses.  But I have yet to find one in San Diego that will actually go find a property for you..

dsnutter

« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2007, 01:00:48 AM »

Hey Isalute, you are from San Diego right?  Do you know of any apartment/housing locator services?  Here in Dallas there are tons of these type businesses.  But I have yet to find one in San Diego that will actually go find a property for you..

I am from san diego; however, I have never had to find a rental so I have no idea how to find anything in that regard. Sorry.

snobord99

« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2007, 01:43:44 AM »
I sense you don't like craigs?

dsnutter

« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2007, 02:25:34 AM »
I sense you don't like craigs?

CL should only be used for free sex. So I have been told.