Or maybe people are having as much fun as I am planning and getting everything ready for summer/law school. Anyone else can't wait for school to start, if only so things will settle down a bit?
Anyway, here are some general questions for everyone:
2) What type of law are you thinking about practicing?
3) If you weren't/didn't go to USD, where would you go to law school?
4) Class you are most not looking forward to as a 1L?
5) Doing anything cool before school starts?
6) Activity you are most likely to engage in when not studying?
And to get the ball rolling, here are my answers:
1) Dallas, TX (Go Cowboys)
2) Open, but leaning heavily toward real estate. Maybe asset protection if I really like tax (doubtful).
3) Arizona, somewhere else warm and real laid back. Not really feeling any of the other schools in CA. Maybe USC if it wasn't in LA/in the ghetto.
4) Ironically, property. Heard it's kind of dry.
5) Since being a paralegal is a pretty crappy way to spend the summer, hopefully chillin at the beach for most of the month of July.
6)Being outside, enjoying a cocktail, or wii bowling.