School Specific Boards > San Diego

USD 2007

(1/61) > >>

dsnutter:
Hey everyone, just thought I would start a thread for all of us going to USD this coming fall. Maybe getting a little social gathering together before the start of class would be fun. I know that I am scared sh*tless about starting LS, even more so that I will be working full time.

Who's with me!?
kaifactor
pbnwu
Yankees Fan
USD-2007
iSalute
ML
Fortuita
missmy
DanTheCran
Chippewa to Torero
LJRoberts
cjenifer
SEIGI
LJGuy
MCVinny
mgolper

brewha:
Milk was a great choice! 

dsnutter:

--- Quote from: brewha on April 08, 2007, 03:19:28 PM ---Milk was a great choice! 

--- End quote ---

But it's sooo hot out here.

kaifactor:

Hey. This is a pretty cool (albeit confusing) site. Barring anything major, I'll also be at USD. Got to visit the campus back in October and could not have come away more impressed. Campus was chill and the people there seemed really friendly. Not especially nervous about the fall, but thankfully I won't have to balance a full time job either. Props to you for that one. Would be completely up for some sort of social gathering as well, since I don't know anyone in San Diego and currently live too far away to attend any of the ASWs.

Anyone know if USD does anything for us housing-wise? I remember them saying something about a housing list when I visited, but haven't gotten any word from them about this. Then again, I just sent my deposit in, so it may be a little soon. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hope to see the rest of you in the fall.

pbnwu:
I'll be at USD in the fall and I live in SD now so I'll definitely be down some sort of get together.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version