Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Class of 2010  (Read 33042 times)

puja0509

• View Profile
Re: Class of 2010
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2007, 01:25:28 PM »
Hello!

My name is Puja and I just decided on Dickinson. I am really happy with my choice. I went to Penn State for my undergrad and just graduated in May with a degree in Statistics and Business/Liberal Arts. I was going between Duquesne and Drexel, but then the Dickinson acceptance came (part-time) and I couldn't be happier!!

I'm going down to look at an apt on Tuesday. I am from a really rural area as it is, so I think I am really going to enjoy Carlisle.

I just wanted to say hello and hopefully get a chance to know a few of my new classmates before the semester starts.

So hello to all and see you in August  ;D

kilroy55

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Mad Rambling by Travis
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2007, 01:41:50 PM »
Hello!

My name is Puja and I just decided on Dickinson. I am really happy with my choice. I went to Penn State for my undergrad and just graduated in May with a degree in Statistics and Business/Liberal Arts. I was going between Duquesne and Drexel, but then the Dickinson acceptance came (part-time) and I couldn't be happier!!

I'm going down to look at an apt on Tuesday. I am from a really rural area as it is, so I think I am really going to enjoy Carlisle.

I just wanted to say hello and hopefully get a chance to know a few of my new classmates before the semester starts.

Congrats!  Welcome to PSU-Dickinson.  I am a rising 3L.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  Otherwise, enjoy your summer and good luck to you.

Gwiz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Can't Touch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2007, 02:42:23 PM »
Hello!

Welcome to the party! ;D
I wanna be a gunner when I grow up.

Gwiz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Can't Touch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2007, 10:40:13 AM »
Any of you herd of LEEWS?  Do you know someone who has used it?  If you've used it, or know know someone who has; what you take on it?  Is it worth my time and money?

This is directed to the 2L/3L out there.

kilroy55

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Mad Rambling by Travis
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2007, 11:08:59 AM »
Any of you herd of LEEWS?  Do you know someone who has used it?  If you've used it, or know know someone who has; what you take on it?  Is it worth my time and money?

This is directed to the 2L/3L out there.

I never used anything.  And none of my friends have used anything either. 

aslaw505

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2007, 01:10:16 PM »
Anyone chatting tonight?

lizd

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2007, 01:40:15 PM »
I am!

Gwiz

• Sr. Citizen
  • Can't Touch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2007, 01:49:35 PM »
I planned on it.  Depends on how business goes this afternoon. 

Speaking of LEEWS I decided not to mess with it.  I think "Getting to Maybe" is enough.

aslaw505

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2007, 08:54:48 AM »
Gwiz, were you there last night? What was your sn?

dbmuell

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2007, 09:33:25 AM »
Anyone else think the chat was kind of useless?  I was hoping it would be something like a moderated Q&A.  It turned out to pretty much be a chaotic chat room of unanswered questions flying everywhere...