Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Class of 2010  (Read 32533 times)

aslaw505

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Class of 2010
« on: March 29, 2007, 09:57:51 AM »
So it doesn't appear that many people actually use this thread, but I figured I'd give it a try anyway. I sent in my deposit last week - I will be starting at the Carlisle campus in the fall. Are there any others on here who know they'll be going to Penn State - Dickinson?

kilroy55

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Mad Rambling by Travis
Re: Class of 2010
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 07:44:01 PM »
Hey congrats!  I will be a 3L when you arrive in Carlisle.  Welcome to Penn State, and the Dickinson School of Law.  If you have any questions, or need anything.  Drop me line. 

aslaw505

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 12:02:38 PM »
Thanks Kilroy!  ;D You've been a great help throughout this whole process.

dbmuell

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 09:05:49 AM »
PSU Class of 2010 here I come.  Just sent in my deposit for the fall semester :-)

aslaw505

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 12:53:24 PM »
So I WILL have classmates - I was getting a little worried  :) jk
Which campus?

sblount

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 11:02:20 PM »
I just wrote my check.  It's in the envelope and I'll be sending it tomorrow. Hooray for Penn State class of 2010.  I feel like 1000 times better now that I finally just bit the bullet and made a decision!  I'm so excited.  Yay!  Penn State!  I'm at Carlisle.  Hopefully as more people find this thread (it took me a while), we can all start to meet before school starts.  I can't believe I'm going to law school, and to Penn State.  I'm just thrilled.  aslaw505, you sent in your deposit a few weeks ago right?  I noticed that the admissions packet I got says that the orientation mailing doesn't go out until mid july (seems a little late).  Have they sent you anything (info about the school, lap tops, orientation, class schedule, etc) since you sent in your deposit?  I hope they send something before July, besides the form requesting our 2nd deposit in June. I would like to keep getting info, and start planning (or more likely, just being more excited, since it's a little early to plan that much in detail) before the middle of the summer!  Anyway, hooray for Penn State class of 2010, glad to be a part of it.  Looking forward to meeting all of you classmates!  And you kilroy55, it's been great to see your postings on various threads, very helpful, and nice of you to offer us prospectives some insight and info. 

showtime

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 09:57:25 AM »
Still need to decide between PSU and UT-Knoxville....right now leaning towards PSU

aslaw505

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 01:45:58 PM »
I just wrote my check.  It's in the envelope and I'll be sending it tomorrow. Hooray for Penn State class of 2010.  I feel like 1000 times better now that I finally just bit the bullet and made a decision!  I'm so excited.  Yay!  Penn State!  I'm at Carlisle.  Hopefully as more people find this thread (it took me a while), we can all start to meet before school starts.  I can't believe I'm going to law school, and to Penn State.  I'm just thrilled.  aslaw505, you sent in your deposit a few weeks ago right?  I noticed that the admissions packet I got says that the orientation mailing doesn't go out until mid july (seems a little late).  Have they sent you anything (info about the school, lap tops, orientation, class schedule, etc) since you sent in your deposit?  I hope they send something before July, besides the form requesting our 2nd deposit in June. I would like to keep getting info, and start planning (or more likely, just being more excited, since it's a little early to plan that much in detail) before the middle of the summer!  Anyway, hooray for Penn State class of 2010, glad to be a part of it.  Looking forward to meeting all of you classmates!  And you kilroy55, it's been great to see your postings on various threads, very helpful, and nice of you to offer us prospectives some insight and info. 

Nope, I haven't received anything from them since depositing (with the exception of an e-mail saying that my deposit was received). July does seem a little late - I'd like to go ahead and order my laptop and what-not as well...

dbmuell

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 11:30:26 PM »
Carlisle Campus for me!  I kind of already live here so I unfortunately don't get all the excitement of picking up and moving to a new place for LS but I'm excited just to get it started and stop talking about it.  If anyone is swinging through Carlisle anytime soon and wants to meet up and raise a toast to the class of 2010, drop me a PM :-)

kilroy55

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Mad Rambling by Travis
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 12:16:28 AM »
Well I am glad to have all of you.  I will be a third year wondering around the building, with my big 13 credits of class.  Very exciting.  I will only have 2 exams at the end of the semester.  It means nothing to you now, but it will quite soon.  Best of luck to you all!  If you need anything, drop me a line.