Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: USNWR finally agrees ND is overrated as law school plummets in 2008  (Read 5603 times)

vercingetorix

• Sr. Citizen
  • Vive le quebec libre
    • View Profile
Re: USNWR finally agrees ND is overrated as law school plummets in 2008
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2007, 03:38:06 PM »
indeed....how silly of me. thanks

johns259

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • GW Law
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2007, 10:39:08 AM »
i'll bet john 259 thought that "Spinal Tap" and "Best in Show" were documentaries...he's the guy who can't quite figure out why Dwight of "The Office" is a funny character and laughs only when others in the room do.  you are a fig newton of post-coital void man....a GW student trying to make a case for ND students and embarassing them in the process, beautiful...go put on your "rally cap" and Starter jersey and ogle some UG chicks or something.

Really? Is that the best you could come up with? Get fired up. Pretend I'm somebody on the same ND Law admissions committee that laughed at your application or the meanest customer you've ever had to ring up at Walmart.

vercingetorix

• Sr. Citizen
  • Vive le quebec libre
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2007, 09:37:47 PM »
wow, still sharp as a tit john aren't you?  i am overbored by the mongolic fervor with which you make the same blunted attack.  again we are all overjoyed that you were accepted to ND and GW (something accomplished by thousands of us), this clearly eclipses the lunar landing, the life's work of Mother Theresa, the discovery of the covalent bond and the translation of the complete works of Pindar into english.  you are a gudgeon trudging happily towards a life of golf, dinners at "real classy" restaurants and "nice" double-breasted suits.  the patrician class you aspire to, while hopelessly out of your reach, will force you into acts of sychophantism that will make generations of your male forbears blush in their graves.  like a eunuch at a gangbang, your added enthusiasm will only deepen the hilarity of your hopeless endeavors.  you are doomed to the life of a living, breathing merkin.  with that i eagerly part your dull company.

CoxlessPair

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2007, 09:46:35 PM »
wow, still sharp as a tit john aren't you?  i am overbored by the mongolic fervor with which you make the same blunted attack.  again we are all overjoyed that you were accepted to ND and GW (something accomplished by thousands of us), this clearly eclipses the lunar landing, the life's work of Mother Theresa, the discovery of the covalent bond and the translation of the complete works of Pindar into english.  you are a gudgeon trudging happily towards a life of golf, dinners at "real classy" restaurants and "nice" double-breasted suits.  the patrician class you aspire to, while hopelessly out of your reach, will force you into acts of sychophantism that will make generations of your male forbears blush in their graves.  like a eunuch at a gangbang, your added enthusiasm will only deepen the hilarity of your hopeless endeavors.  you are doomed to the life of a living, breathing merkin.  with that i eagerly part your dull company.

Despite that I think you are both quite unbalanced and incredibly obnoxious, I must confess that "like an eunuch at a gangbang" might be of the best similes I've heard in a long while.

Edit: "sharp as a tit" also deserves on honorable mention.
Air Force JAG Corps

Ronald Hyatt

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hedgehog
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2007, 01:52:56 PM »

What I don't understand is that if you are a UWis 0L, then why do you have such a hardon for St. Thomas (MN)???
"Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate."
http://imdb.com/name/nm0000465/bio

WhiteyEMSR

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2008, 01:16:48 PM »
why would you go to ND (where most students pay way too much for an overrated education and end up in debt for years) if you want to live in WI (no bar), and you can get a JD from a T1 school for free?  besides Madison consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the country...it certainly kills miserable Indiana, and the winters here are not as bad as they are in Chicago.  besides by this time next year WI will outrank ND, and not just as a university (which it already does) but as a law school. cheers.

Sorry bud, maybe next year.

Lampshade Punk

• Sr. Citizen
  • "Even in the quietest moments."
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2008, 08:51:17 PM »
pwnd

Lampshade Punk

• Sr. Citizen
  • "Even in the quietest moments."
    • View Profile