Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Michigan State  (Read 500 times)

JD_LawSchool

• View Profile
Michigan State
« on: March 20, 2007, 12:48:58 AM »
In at Michigan State today.  I posted this under the pre law board but didnt get much of a response.  Anyone know about MSU?  I am from south florida and never been to Michigan - obviously the weather is going to be a dramtic change.  But besides that, anyone have any insight into MSU Law?

Ronald Hyatt

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hedgehog
    • View Profile
Re: Michigan State
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 12:57:03 AM »
See.. and just a couple of weeks ago you were asking where to find an apartment in Atlanta, so you could go to John Marshall.

BTW/FYI - MSU won't get you a job in So Florida either.
"Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech that you like, freedom of speech protects speech that you hate."
http://imdb.com/name/nm0000465/bio

JD_LawSchool

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 12:59:44 AM »
LOL, I was waiting for a posting from you.  I've gotten into Loyola-NO, and Florida A&M since then as well...so it looks like JMLS-ATL is out.  But again, thanks for the update in the job market:)

ericptk2000

• MSU' 10
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 02:39:58 AM »
Hi JD drew,

I live in Michigan and am currently considering MSU for law.  I can certainly let you know about the state and lansing more specifically since I worked for state government for a brief stint.  I am attending MSU's open house this saturday and would be happy to relay any insights if there is something specific you are wondering about.

Bumpersticker and Laptop (Attending): MSU '10
Bumpersticker (In): Pitt, Case($), MSU($$$$), Loyola, Cincinnatti($), Toledo ($$$$)
I'm sorry can you hold (WL): American
Dropped call (OUT): OSU