Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Waiting for Decision from St. Thomas  (Read 3436 times)

gotcha

• View Profile
Waiting for Decision from St. Thomas
« on: March 19, 2007, 09:39:03 PM »
Hi.  I just wanted to make a post and see if anyone of you can advise me whether or not there's any possibility of getting in to St. Thomas with a 3.23 GPA and a 141 LSAT score.  I am a minority, received an AA in Criminal Justice graduated with honors from a not so known college, received a BA in Psychology from an accredited private university (Argosy University), have 6 years employment backgound from healthcare industry, background investigations and law firms.  I also interned for the DA's office in Los Angeles County for 4 months. 

I've been rejected from other schools that I applied for and as a matter of fact - I am already losing hope.  Please give me some advises if you guys can.  :) Thank you and good luck to you all.

blackpowerman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Waiting for Decision from St. Thomas
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 02:05:20 AM »
did you study for the lsat?  a 141 i dont think ull get in anywhere accredited.  what other schools have u applied to.  being a minority definitely helps, but you'll need at least a 148 with your score.  ive seen a black girl get into washington and lee- a top 30 program with a 148 lsat and a 3.7 gpa. 
"The fox knows many tricks; the hedgehog one good one" - Archilochus