Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Druggie at Law School.....Pissed!  (Read 3462 times)

lightessenz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Druggie at Law School.....Pissed!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 06:02:39 PM »
obviously flame, funny though

Barbie22

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2007, 08:43:59 PM »
This dude is obviously a flame.  But on that note, i met up with some guy in college that i went to middle school with.  Back then, he was known to smoke a lot and roll a lot.  He was very bright, but was always one of those people who never listened to what anyone said and had to try everything for himself and make the mistakes for himself.  Well we became friends again in college, majored in the same major, etc.  Then at graduation, he graduated sum cum laude (top 1% or so at my school) to my extreme surprise.  Since, hes been working on Capital Hill and deferred his admission to gtown law so he can "enjoy" the new congress some more.

Id be more concerned with being surrounded with squares like the OP (though hes not legit) than the person he described.

TheNewGuy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2007, 02:13:02 PM »
Sounds like a flame, but I don't know, the self-justification response bit sold it a little more.

In reality most people would look at almost anyone they ever knew in law school as a contact and thus a potential benefactor.

dandlewood

• AOL Instant Messenger - bmojob
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2007, 02:05:12 PM »
This is a repost, I can't find the old one, but this same exact post was done about a year ago.
Made: St Thomas, Florida Coastal
Kiss of Death:Miami, American, Rutgers, Villanova
Paying back the Loan Shark:
Pending: Nova, Widener, Temple, Florida State, Howard, Drexel, Dusquesne, Penn State

kmpnj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • law school numbers
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2007, 06:53:47 PM »
Instead of letting the green-eyed monster loose, OP should be a decent person and congratulate the old stoner for his success. Then again, if he did that, he wouldn't be able to piss and moan about it and thus he would have nothing with which to fulfill his astonishingly dull and dreary life.