Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: sheep, all of us sheep  (Read 1504 times)

vercingetorix

• Sr. Citizen
  • Vive le quebec libre
    • View Profile
sheep, all of us sheep
« on: March 09, 2007, 07:47:09 PM »
this whole site reeks of weak, baa-ing little sheep looking for reassurance. (watch my rep fall another few points, it was -3 as of this posting).  "the sting in any rebuke is the truth". -benjamin franklin

rutherford

• View Profile
Re: sheep, all of us sheep
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 09:49:08 PM »
feminine hygiene product says what?

Highway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 11:00:03 AM »
this whole site reeks of weak, baa-ing little sheep looking for reassurance. (watch my rep fall another few points, it was -3 as of this posting).  "the sting in any rebuke is the truth". -benjamin franklin

I bumped you up a rep point simply because I like your name. Now go kill some Romans!

-- Yeah...I'm a big fan of the Celts. Must have been one in a former life.

LawLady

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 12:23:12 PM »
Baaaaaaa

brewha

• Sr. Citizen
  • I drank much of this after the Bar Exam....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 03:45:45 PM »

My negative rep destroys yours!
pudding is delightful

hogprint

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 05:50:48 PM »
I hope to measure up to a -19 one day.......baa.

UChi2L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 07:35:09 AM »

And for that, I commend you.  Better say something offensive, quick.  Alienate a whole tier worth of students or something.
I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah.

vercingetorix

• Sr. Citizen
  • Vive le quebec libre
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 09:16:24 AM »

And for that, I commend you.  Better say something offensive, quick.  Alienate a whole tier worth of students or something.

whaaa?  what terrifies me about this comment, and i think it's symptomatic of a particular generation, if that it betrays a belief that this little chatroom world in any way mirrors reality.

Harvey Birdman - Attorney at Law

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 06:32:20 PM »

whaaa?  what terrifies me about this comment, and i think it's symptomatic of a particular generation, if that it betrays a belief that this little chatroom world in any way mirrors reality.

please rewrite this more concisely. also dont try and act smart, it makes you seem dumb.

brewha

• Sr. Citizen
  • I drank much of this after the Bar Exam....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 08:09:47 PM »

What the hell!!??  Why is my rep going in the wrong direction?  I went from -30 when I wrote this to -16???  Surely I'm not that charming.
pudding is delightful