Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Stop Hiding Behind Your ABA School!!!!  (Read 7250 times)

AspenLizzy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Stop Hiding Behind Your ABA School!!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 11:50:43 PM »
I know when my freedom or life savings are on the line I'd much rather hire the lawyer from the online school.  Get real people this is the electronic age.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2008, 09:17:12 AM »
I know when my freedom or life savings are on the line I'd much rather hire the lawyer from the online school.  Get real people this is the electronic age.

seriously.  then for your appearance you can just set up a laptop next to you and let your lawyer skype the trial.

better have a good connection though, dont want the objections coming too late
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

TimMitchell

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2008, 09:23:26 AM »
I agree with everything OP says except that med students are the only ones that need to go to a physical school. If an online school is good enough to prepare future lawyers than why not future doctors?! With modern inovations such as the Nintendo Wii, surgury can be practiced from home at your own leisure. Moreover, famous doctors such as Hippocrates studied by themselves or through apprenticeship!

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2008, 09:29:53 AM »
I agree with everything OP says except that med students are the only ones that need to go to a physical school. If an online school is good enough to prepare future lawyers than why not future doctors?! With modern inovations such as the Nintendo Wii, surgury can be practiced from home at your own leisure. Moreover, famous doctors such as Hippocrates studied by themselves or through apprenticeship!

and he wasnt even gay!
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

OldCraig

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2008, 08:56:48 PM »

Cosby thinks the American Medical Association is a real joke - Surgeons should get real and start seeking licensure from the National Air Hockey Assocation instead.

TimMitchell

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 09:13:24 PM »
To be fair, some ABA schools must be great but are just unaccredited because of rigid ABA schools, I mean, look at all the top notch schools like Cooley and Phoenix International!