Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WNEC/NESL current students or grads....experience thus far?  (Read 605 times)

Copper

• "Here endth the lesson"
    • View Profile
    • Email
WNEC/NESL current students or grads....experience thus far?
« on: February 04, 2007, 05:25:06 PM »
I know there isn't a great deal of difference between these schools, but I was just accepted and need to make a decision of which I'd like to attend.  I plan on staying local, so name recogition is not a factor.  Any insight would be helpful.

bobbykurva

• View Profile
Re: WNEC/NESL current students or grads....experience thus far?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 10:55:17 PM »
I just wrapped up my first semester at WNEC. The faculty is great, and in my opinion has a much better rep that NESL, especially in western MA and CT. However, I'd recommend matriculating into the best school you can get into. My first semester at WNEC went surprising well. If I can keep up this momentum, I will be transferring to UCONN next fall. If you've got any particular questions, feel free to PM me.

Copper

• "Here endth the lesson"
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 05:57:17 AM »
I think I saw your info on LSN, so you had a similar choice.  I'd like to rack your brain a little more, if you don't mind.  On your profile it says your email is "hidden".  I'm new to this site so I'm not sure where to find your private info.  If your don't mind giving me a quick email, I have a bunch of questions, and I'll explain my situation in a little better detail.  Thanks!!!

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 07:14:15 AM »
you can send this person a personal message by clicking on thier user name