So I bombed my lsat and got a 155. I was bio major for undergrad and got a 3.25 gpa...point being, i was sure american would flat out reject me. Well, I got put on their waitlist shockingly enough. They are my 2nd choice school and I would accept in the event of an admission offer if I weren't still waiting to hear back from Northeastern which is my 1st choice. I know the waitlist policy stipulates that they need an answer immediately if they offer me admission, and can wait as long as the 1st day of classes to do so. My question is if I do get off American's waitlist and get accepted, can I say yes and then cancel a few months later if I get an admission offer from Northeastern? Is accepting an admission offer while on waitlist binding? Are there consequences to this? Hopefully I didn't confuse everyone..thanks!