Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: NOVUS LAW SCHOOL?  (Read 73654 times)

UPL

• View Profile
Re: NOVUS LAW SCHOOL?
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2007, 06:17:47 PM »
Update -- that student now being prosecuted by Manhattan DA.  Big time stuff.  Some of my colleagues want to go after bigger fish behind online UPL; Novus University is on the short list.

hakeem

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2007, 01:17:22 PM »
Novus is legit just like ALU and other online distance schools this is how foreigners get their Degree to practice medicine in the US it seems a lot of you really need to go back and study the law on state and federal. First I have enroll in novus base on others I have known who have use this alternative method. Schools like Novus and others get a bad name b/c of of Major schools dont want the competition but change is coming many our getting their degree online. Once I finished Novus I will be attending Georgetown for 1 year then I will be elgible for the state bar. Some out jealous b/c they spent a fortune on law school and did not seek and another route. What made me persue a law degree was real estate and my personal experience with the justice system. i beat a high power attorney in my brothers case which they chose not to show up and the judge ask my brother who help him is a very talentive lawyer but it was me little old me. Many others are seeking their degrees online.  www.lawschoolbible.com is another great source. Why should any one respond to you guys when you are so negative. and not supportive just b/c you are going to be an attorney or what ever you persue will not make you rich. I want to be one so I can help others learn by helping others you will be bless in return. When the King of the Mountain see competition their react scared because they obtain everything  by pertending to be someone and when change come they dont now how to adapt they slowly burn out and try to bring others down with them.

I will keep you all updated on my progress save my email hakeemrahshad@hotmail.com

Bob Loblaw Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2007, 02:23:53 PM »
Novus is legit just like ALU and other online distance schools this is how foreigners get their Degree to practice medicine in the US it seems a lot of you really need to go back and study the law on state and federal. First I have enroll in novus base on others I have known who have use this alternative method. Schools like Novus and others get a bad name b/c of of Major schools dont want the competition but change is coming many our getting their degree online. Once I finished Novus I will be attending Georgetown for 1 year then I will be elgible for the state bar. Some out jealous b/c they spent a fortune on law school and did not seek and another route. What made me persue a law degree was real estate and my personal experience with the justice system. i beat a high power attorney in my brothers case which they chose not to show up and the judge ask my brother who help him is a very talentive lawyer but it was me little old me. Many others are seeking their degrees online.  www.lawschoolbible.com is another great source. Why should any one respond to you guys when you are so negative. and not supportive just b/c you are going to be an attorney or what ever you persue will not make you rich. I want to be one so I can help others learn by helping others you will be bless in return. When the King of the Mountain see competition their react scared because they obtain everything  by pertending to be someone and when change come they dont now how to adapt they slowly burn out and try to bring others down with them.

I will keep you all updated on my progress save my email hakeemrahshad@hotmail.com

lol

hakeem

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2007, 04:49:56 PM »
nice to see you laughing but this Lawyer who is mentoring me I have been working with him for over 5 years hehas 5 Law firms in VA and DC area well respected and he earned his degree throuh DL and online. You can go to the best schools doesnt mean a thing its how you apply your-self I probaly have more court room experience than you but I do sincerely hope for the best for you and others. Remember this, its not only what you know its who you associate with will be your outcome.

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2007, 05:12:21 PM »
nice to see you laughing but this Lawyer who is mentoring me I have been working with him for over 5 years hehas 5 Law firms in VA and DC area well respected and he earned his degree throuh DL and online. You can go to the best schools doesnt mean a thing its how you apply your-self I probaly have more court room experience than you but I do sincerely hope for the best for you and others. Remember this, its not only what you know its who you associate with will be your outcome.

I think he was laughing because you talk up the great education you are getting through that law school and yet cannot form a coherent sentence.

Bob Loblaw Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2007, 06:14:55 AM »

I think he was laughing because you talk up the great education you are getting through that law school and yet cannot form a coherent sentence.

yes, that is correct.

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2007, 09:14:02 AM »

yes, that is correct.

word

domyumbri

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2007, 02:38:21 PM »
You can obtain your JD thru Novus and take 26 aba credits(which can now be taken online(-see onlinelawschoolbook.com   and sit for DC Bar. I received an email from DC stating they accept novus law school with teh 26 aba credits.  technically, you dont have to go the CAL route with the baby bar with novus. But, more debt since you do need 1 year at an ABA(again their are online LLM programs)

lmorrismig

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2007, 07:27:01 PM »
Hello everyone.
I hope your holidays were pleasant.  I have a quick question.  Could anyone tell me whether or not one could take the California "baby bar" with a Novus BSL or JD?
This is a very informative discussion.  I enjoy the topics.
Thanks.

amyslaw

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2007, 06:21:30 AM »
Hi. This is so odd that I just happened across this topic becuase I have been considering going back to school and have been trying to look around for accreditation on them (Novus) and I went on the ABA site and it does not seem to be there anywhere on their list of schools. Are there any accredited online JD programs anyone? I have been ill so online is key for me right now. Thanks. ;)