Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Online Case Summaries  (Read 7686 times)

Chris Peloso

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Online Case Summaries
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 09:48:01 AM »
Once again, bumping this thread for the new 1Ls.

And also, the site now contains cases for Tax Law I, and Natural Resources Law (aka Federal Land Use).

If you like the site, tell a friend.  It gets lots of hits, but 99% of those hits are coming from google, very few people have mentioned in their blog/twitter/facebook/etc.  Impress your friends by being one of the first to talk about it!

MoonWillow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2009, 08:02:04 PM »
Thank you so much...awesome site...

jzaylia

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 09:00:46 AM »
That site is pretty impressive.  For me, I just use LEXIS case briefs because they almost always include the essential facts, rule, and rationale in one concise little paragraph.  But, as I said, invispress.com is pretty amazing.  And it's really well organized.

Chris Peloso

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 12:19:36 AM »
I've added in a bunch of cases for Patent Law, Copyright Law, and Corporations. Also, since I am apparently crazy as a loon, I've spent much of xmas break re-editing all of the cases from Property Law and Torts, so if you failed those classes the first time because you were relying on errors in my notes, you might want to consider taking the classes again. I promise things will be different this time.

Since I've now graduated, those will be the last cases I'm going to add, so if you've been holding out on deciding whether or not to take a class based on whether I add it to my website, you shouldn't wait any longer. In addition, for the foreseeable future, the pennies a day of ad revenue are going to be my only source of income, so tell all your friends to visit the site frequently.

http://www.invispress.com/law/